THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Guru Subramaniun

Heavenly Creature

Guru Subramaniun

I had a newsletter from the Skanda Vale organisation, who I know slightly through their hospice. There was a nice story in it, actually most of the stories from Skanda Vale are good. It is about their late
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , who I wish I had met.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not a Hindu, or maybe I am, it is a broad church.

Heavenly Creature
    Talk from Guru Subramanium here:

Reminds me I must go and see my mate down there Brynhyffryd, not been down for a few years now.

Heavenly Creature
    If you mean the hospice milly they've got a new one in Saron.

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    If you mean the hospice milly they've got a new one in Saron.
    Didn't know they had a place at Saron Brynhyffryd. No mate is a brother there if that's the right title, think he's looking after the elephant with another person.

Heavenly Creature
    Yup, they're Brothers! And Sisters, of course. I've never seen the elephant. The place at Saron was a big project for them to build but they opened it early this year I think.

Transcending
    When I was looking for a smallholding to buy I looked at one in the same road - in fact it's the next address, Skanda is right at the end. I loved the idea of living next to them, but the amount of visitors going up and down that little road was too much.