THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by yazz
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Being a parent is not easy. Kids go through different stages and siblings fight, I gave mine boxing gloves in the end. They are trying to find themselves, have they just started school? Mine really changed but soon settled down again. Hang in their but must say poor rob, he's only trying to help. You don't want to send um back, that would be painful lol. Big hugs.
    Thanks yazz we've a kids party this aft

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Thanks yazz we've a kids party this aft
    All you need is a ball of wool!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I wore cologne

Today's songs of the day for InfiniteSquirrel

On the second video they censored the worked fucked, so I will put that back in - fucked
    Last edited by InfiniteSquirrel; 12-03--2017 at 09:22 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Rob bought me a new shirt

Lightbringer

Originally Posted by InfiniteSquirrel
    Today's songs of the day for InfiniteSquirrel

On the second video they censored the worked fucked, so I will put that back in - fucked
    Thank you squirrel!! Just re lived abit of my youth dancing round my bedroom
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-03--2017 at 01:27 PM.

Lightbringer

Why can't you erase on Tapatalk?
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 14-03--2017 at 11:05 PM.

So I entered an ermmm what's the word? An opportunity :/ basically my friend is doing a free tattoo to cover up self harm scars and you had to send a picture, tell the story behind them and what covering them would mean, so I sent a picture, explained everything and she's messaged me and asked me to go in and she would love to tattoo me. This is the sort of thing I would like

The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs

I've realised that, I've always tried to keep everyone happy, it's so draining
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Lightbringer

A big thank you to Paul for finding my thread
    it got moved

The following users think this post is groovy: Paul

I'm going to print 4 of these out as big as I can and make a stencil for my bedroom. To buy it would cost me over 30.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs

So I entered an ermmm what's the word? An opportunity :/ basically my friend is doing a free tattoo to cover up self harm scars and you had to send a picture, tell the story behind them and what covering them
    would mean, so I sent a picture, explained everything and she's messaged me and asked me to go in and she would love to tattoo me. This is the sort of thing I would like

wow!what an amazing opportunity and gift..love the image too,good luck,you deserve a treat xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    wow!what an amazing opportunity and gift..love the image too,good luck,you deserve a treat xx
    Thank you
    it will be like saying good bye to all my past yay!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, nicklincs, yazz

me and rob did a jelly bean challenge a couple of months ago haha
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

someone PLEASE subscribe to my youtube channel or im giving up!
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Well I've told a few people what I really think tonight probably not a good thing!
    I've told the whole of my village they are a bunch of judgmental cunts! I've told my dad he doesn't deserve his family

Well I've told a few people what I really think tonight probably not a good thing!
    I've told the whole of my village they are a bunch of judgmental cunts! I've told my dad he doesn't deserve his family
    If it true, or if its how you really feel but were always too polite to say then is it really a problem?

Posted with the
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

It Be Better Out Than In Lightbringer No Matter What Be Pulling It Out Of You ...As Be Keeping It In Just Makes It Very Heavy To Carry Around With You ...And If Be Those Peeps Ignore You...And Not Be Speaking And Stay Away Out Of Your Life....Then It Has Taken Away Bad Things And Bad People In Your Life ...Which Will Be Making Your Footsteps Lighter ..Than Them Be Dragging You Downs.
    (((Hugggs)))) x
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

Tuning In

good on yer ....... better to tell the fuckers now than wish you had when they're gone

by the way, not sure if the below message got to you ?

"hey lightbringer - maybe we should meet up for a pint or a pasty....your loneliness speaks volumes, and am only just close down the road...unconditional love is not only sent but received...........and either polarity can be damaged at the terminals...give me a bell on 07722551314 if you're up for a meet or on
    e is good for me..........what about breakfast, Rossi's, Cavendish Street, Keighley for example.....just a thought
    )"

or do there be any local gettings together of uk hippie sorts ?

lots of love H
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

My neurologist is referring me to a psychiatrist asap 😂 well good luck to them, they'll either lock me away or tell me there is no hope!!

My neurologist is referring me to a psychiatrist asap  well good luck to them, they'll either lock me away or tell me there is no hope!!
    is this good or bad news for you,. LB?

Originally Posted by groove
    is this good or bad news for you,. LB?
    Fabulous news! My doctor has been fobbing me off for the last 15 years

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

so what's your aim here, once you see the psych?

Tuning In

Fabulous news! My doctor has been fobbing me off for the last 15 years
    hang on in there LB......just realised you been on UKH long time and got plenty of fabulous history

not being cute BTW.......genuinely......real humans do have that life thang : glorious/heavenly/wild/numb/good/bad/desolate/horrendous etc etc - it means you're having a feckin good go at the job.

Best of luck with the referral.....hope you meet a good psyc.... don't get your expectations up too high though....a lot of the conventional practitioners of head medicine are as useless as the alternative mob.....plenty of stupid stupid stupid bastards/cunts everywhere. Watch your back, front and sides........lots of big love
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    All you need is a ball of wool!
    is the ball of wool the one where you leave bits hidden all over the shop and the kid with the longest tied together piece gets sent to bed with no jelly ? keeps the little f_ckers quiet for days
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot