THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightbringer

Thank you for helping me
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I lost it with a self service check out once, it kept saying there was something in the bagging area and there wasn't, I kicked it and screamed fuck off at it. Everyone who could see me in Asda stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. Its quite funny when I look back at it. See I can remember crap like that!
    During the week I would often replay bits of my weekend ride in my head. It was very clear, I'd remember every detail of how I got over a particular obstacle and feel proud, as if I'd just done it again.

Do you have a hobby or interest like that ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Transcending

Thank you for helping me
    You're welcome, I'm sure others will have suggestions in the morning.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    You're welcome, I'm sure others will have suggestions in the morning.
    I could open another thread for that maybe :/
    No hobbies as such, just geocaching,

Good morning beautiful people! Going to drag myself out of bed
    just been listening to the geese flying over our house, how I would love to be a bird
    I'll take more pictures if I remember ha

Actually..... I love taking pictures
    I've uploaded some to my instagram account, keep meaning to upload more to it.
    I'm lightbringerlucy on their if anyone wants to nosey

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Yup that's what I've got to do

With boobs.....

Without boobs.....
    Lmao

Completely starkers and you can't see a thing
    I love being naked!!

Just proving people (maybe not all) with dreads DO wash their hair

Who's pen is it?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

good morning Lucy! well you are certainly a brighter candle on a morning than I am!
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    good morning Lucy! well you are certainly a brighter candle on a morning than I am!
    Good morning sootyfoot
    I'm not usually! I'm usually grumpy, ooo I hope it's a sign of greater things.

Apparently you can see people's souls through their eyes, what do mine say?

Yay!!!!

I whole heartedly believe it!
    Never been so sure of anything in all my life!

Can't remember who I was thinking about when I saw it though

Heavenly Creature

Apparently you can see people's souls through their eyes, what do mine say?
    "look at me"?

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    "look at me"?
    lol yes!!!

Hi there.Wow LB the management are probably having quiet meetings right now.....
    You appeared quietly like rose petals drifting down..
    ..then proceeded to a point swiftly where you were having sex play.ALL OVER the forum wicked hussy.This all in less than 8 WEEKS
    ...then your own threads...and thus the empire grows.
    At this rate within a few months,there will be t shirts,mugs a book deal and appearances on "Loose Women" People will start to notice that the UK Hippy logo decreases and gets incorporated into LUCY LIGHTBRINGER @ uk hippy.
    Go for it sweetheart.You have been braver than me,blasted pretentious etiquette out of the water,warts and all.All we are is warts and all,breath,flesh,blood and bones,fears,joys all the baggage that is human,you have put it up out there on cinematic.PLEASE though protect yourself and your family and be mindful of the evil freaks out there.Onwards and Upwards lovely.Run with those wolves so hard and fast your heart feels like bursting then howl your damdest at the moon.
    XXX Ps.I am now convinced Bryhuffy REALLY IS Paul keeping an eye on you,having a wild dream about a takeover.

Last edited by cricket; 26-10--2016 at 12:37 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, wobblyjim

Another thread...!!!

Originally Posted by cricket
    Hi there.Wow LB the management are probably having quiet meetings right now.....
    You appeared quietly like rose petals drifting down..
    ..then proceeded to a point swiftly where you were having sex play with Markrob..ALL OVER the forum wicked hussy...then when he was not about, any passing part on here..This all in less than 8 WEEKS
    ...then your own threads...Mrkrobs own thread...and thus the empire grows.
    At this rate within a few months,there will be t shirts,mugs a book deal and appearances on "Loose Women" People will start to notice that the UK Hippy logo decreases and gets incorporated into LUCY LIGHTBRINGER @ uk hippy.
    Go for it sweetheart.You have been braver than me,blasted pretentious etiquette out of the water,warts and all.All we are is warts and all,breath,flesh,blood and bones,fears,joys all the baggage that is human,you have put it up out there on cinematic.PLEASE though protect yourself and your family and be mindful of the evil freaks out there.Onwards and Upwards lovely.Run with those wolves so hard and fast your heart feels like bursting then howl your damdest at the moon.
    XXX Ps.I am now convinced Bryhuffy REALLY IS Paul keeping an eye on you,having a wild dream about a takeover.

Oh cricket you make me laugh and smile soooo much! I think I'd looks amazing on a t-shirt!! I could give them away at the next uk hippy gathering!! I don't even know who is who anymore, the paranoid thread started to make me paranoid lol I mean where's ben07? He's vanished!! Me and markrob are actually planning on taking over the world but shhhh the mi5 maybe watching this thread so don't tell anyone (I'm whispering now so no one can hear me) the secret code is cockwomble!! the secret is soooo massive markrob isn't even aware of it!! If anyone finds out we'll have to go stealth camping!! It'll be sooo stealth markrob won't even be aware of it!! I'll just tell him balaclavas really turn me on and he has to wear it all the time and he'll never know!!!

Originally Posted by cricket
    Another thread...!!!
    Lmfao!!

Ben07 pm d Sooty about suspicions of fake profiles.I havent seen him hardly at all since then.A bit niaeve on a site where most of us are on the move below the radar.I am surprised at all the selfies and van registrations though.Its not about being a criminal hiding its just about privacy and being sick of all the big brother sht out there.The police even have live cctv links INSIDE all the pubs here,thats how they turn up so quick to aggro.A lot of playground back turning if you dont fit on here.That is a surprise as the "being different"appears to have definate rules.pm me when you want.I have to try and get work and nfa, at present with dog who is hopping due to paw injury running yesterday and trying to entertain teen off school.Happy days.
    P.S.Roamer is sorting out moving into her house this week or early next that is why she is quiet.x