Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightbringer

Ok
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Transcending
    Suddenly the forum is looking positive and sunny. Happy days on the horizon.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Yes!! Definitely
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got all wrapped up to go see my friend at cononley park

Yummmy tea!!! Fish, chips and curry sauce

Tuning In
    So naive. ...

Me and my other crazy friend (ok I've more than 2 crazy friends) are applying for the next hunted series!!! Omg we soooo need to get in!! We would definitely make worth watching! I'll let you all know if we do hehe

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by ben07
    So naive. ...
    Who? Me?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Me and my other crazy friend (ok I've more than 2 crazy friends) are applying for the next hunted series!!! Omg we soooo need to get in!! We would definitely make worth watching! I'll let you all know if we do hehe
    recently while perusing the facebook reviews of the Barge Inn I noticed a few strange ones , namely 'snitches live in ditches' , was womderomg what drama had unfolded then was enlightened , seems a couple on the run hid p there in the campsite and i think they managed a night before the my mate chef grassed em up for the 250 quid

Hi Ben07 we were wondering where youd got to.Yes it is niaeve to really think everyone puts a real genuine profile up.A lot of persons on here are not keen on scrutiny or being traced for our own reasons.Sheer privacy leaving abuse,allergic to feds etc.People reveal themselves not through the profile,which is optional regarding input,but on postings and how they feel,their responses,what they have to say.I really cant do invisibilty nor fly by the way.

So naive. ...

Originally Posted by Shroom
    recently while perusing the facebook reviews of the Barge Inn I noticed a few strange ones , namely 'snitches live in ditches' , was womderomg what drama had unfolded then was enlightened , seems a couple on the run hid p there in the campsite and i think they managed a night before the my mate chef grassed em up for the 250 quid
    Was that the last series?

So naive. ...
    Enlighten me oh wise one

Was that the last series?
    this season i would imagine as the reviews are recent , probobly not been aired yet

Ah yes! It was those posh people!

My profile is genuine
    I've nowt to hide... I think :? It's possible I do though ummm What's your story ben07?

Cricket can do invisibility... don't tell anyone though!!!

I'm still trying to figure out who is a man and who is a woman lol

The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

I know!!!!! Cricket is ben07!!!

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

I'm still trying to figure out who is a man and who is a woman lol
    Would you like me to send you a biology textbook with handy diagrams? *sniggering*
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, yazz

Heavenly Creature
    Me too,

Some posters here give off confusing vibes, I've read many postings on here where strands of personality shine through, especially gender.
    I'm sure that we have a couple of girls here who have male profiles or perhaps a mating pair behind one shared ID, I dunno which.
    Not a criticism just an observation.

No problem with string-vestites either
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, parrotandcrow

Tbh I think 2 or 3 of my friends are in here, there's a very good chance they'd wind me up, like big time have me on but I know they love me and I'd laugh about it anyway, that's why I've made myself known

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Would you like me to send you a biology textbook with handy diagrams? *sniggering*
    lets it slip that she has a collection of erotica

adult workout videos are a good way to demonstrate said issue.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Names can be deceiving, I've thought someone was a woman until they mentioned their wife (not gay)
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow