THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Lousy gets.

Lousy gets.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

pointless......
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Amateur photographer EnglishLens's Avatar
    Lets hope that media exposure will help to avoid this sort of behaviour in the future, unfortunately it may have the opposite effect. I remember as a kid, that someone was putting elastic bands round swans' beaks so that they starved to death. I could never understand the motivation for this, and it took quite a lot of work to remove the bands - the swans weren't too happy about it , even if you were trying to help them. Whoever it was only did it to a few, and it stopped suddenly, hopefully a couple of cobs sorted him out.
    View my picture galleries at http://JazzPics.com

Its the mentality of (msinly youngsters) these dsys who seem to get kicks from.killing and maiming animals.Theres often reports of horses being stabbed and shot and ive lost count of the reports ive read lately of kids torturing and killing.cats and dogs.There was one in the news two dsys ago of a young girl who'd videod herself killing csts and puppies and put them up on youtibe.

I dont understand their sick mentality at that age but when cruelty to animals (farm livestock) and wildlife (grouse pheasant and deer shooting and fox hunting too) is justified by politicians and landowners,pushed as acceptable by the mainstream media and accepted as 'normal' by the public theyre not going to see much of a difference to that behaviour and them slaughtering puppies and cats for fun.

Sad world we live in.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

What are the causes? I think there are a load.

Indifferent parents
    Overcrowding
    Changes in the emphasis in education
    The rise in the use of the internet on cell phones
    Corporations and authorities interested in ECO ( easy commercial options) rather than environmental issues.
    A reduction in the ability to synchronise interpersonal communications.

and so on........

But I expect most people will blame it on Brexit or immigration depending on their brainwashing.

Originally Posted by EnglishLens
    What are the causes? I think there are a load.

Indifferent parents
    Overcrowding
    Changes in the emphasis in education
    The rise in the use of the internet on cell phones
    Corporations and authorities interested in ECO ( easy commercial options) rather than environmental issues.
    A reduction in the ability to synchronise interpersonal communications.

and so on........

But I expect most people will blame it on Brexit or immigration depending on their brainwashing.
    Theres probably an inexhaustable list of attributable causes but theres definitely a major disconnect from.any.sense of personal morsl responsibility or respect for anything or anyone...as casual as the attitude to dropping litter.
    'everyone does it' 'why should i csre' 'not my fault' etc etc theres so much trash and violence it no longer registers.

Anothers life is cheap or worthless to a worryingly large number of people. whether its a persons life or animsls life
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I am sure all the violent video games do not help.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Sad world we live in.
    When "the media", to which children now form a connection early in life, provides such a cornucopia of misery, tragedy, voyeuristic sexuality and sadism, should we wonder. When the parents put their "me time", not to mention their "me substances", ahead of their responsibility to lead and nurture their youngsters, should we wonder. We've experienced three self-obsessed, self-indulgent generations and we are reaping the rewards.

"The source of all misery in the world lies in thinking of oneself".
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Hopefully,her offspring will grow up to be stronger,even more elegant and more (re)productive.
    She did find a good fella too.
    All is not lost.

Are you saying all is not lost that there is hope for her future.That one incident as a child may be overcome with maturity and awareness?If so, then okay we all grow and make mistakes,but did this person not have awareness of right and wrong?Unlikely.These acts were carried out at different times and were premeditated deliberate acts of extreme cruely to defenceless small beings,that were filmed then broadcast to an audience..There are many other ways of impressing a peer group.That this child most probably has mental health issues and probably suffered abuse of some kind is very likely.Let us hope that she gets urgent help for the sake of all.

Originally Posted by nomis
    Hopefully,her offspring will grow up to be stronger,even more elegant and more (re)productive.+
    She did find a good fella too.
    All is not lost.

I do at times not understand your posts clearly.I think maybe you think far and forget mortals cant read your mind.

I think nomis wss talking about the stalk,not the sadustic little shit child from hell.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

ok thanks.I read posts down and have a mind that presumes generally that as posts flow the conversation follows.nomis is a spritual person and hence I presumed he was trying to see the light in a dark child.Made me think though...even if it was only to myself!tra la la.I note you are a little more passionatly reactive
    .If I had seen that atrocity taking place i admit i may well have commited one of my own.

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    I think nomis wss talking about the stalk,not the sadustic little shit child from hell.

Yes the poor Bird,but,in my mind, it`s spirit is already back and finding new happiness,but also the perp of the deed will now learn too,it may take a while,bad things just seems to have to happen sometimes.

Sorry for not being more clear,it`s those strings of word things i often struggle with
    Last edited by nomis; 27-10--2016 at 10:51 PM.

Originally Posted by cricket
    ok thanks.I read posts down and have a mind that presumes generally that as posts flow the conversation follows.nomis is a spritual person and hence I presumed he was trying to see the light in a dark child.Made me think though...even if it was only to myself!tra la la.I note you are a little more passionatly reactive
    .If I had seen that atrocity taking place i admit i may well have commited one of my own.
    I dont have much tolerance of sadistic people no....i used to have a friend nesr me when i was around 10 who enjoyed killing everything.He went to a private boarding school so i didnt see a lot if him...I found a toad when i was at his house and he stsmped on it repeatedly so i beat the shit out if him and stuffed the squashed toad remains in his mouth...needless to say we didnt stsy friends.
    The following users think this post is groovy: EnglishLens, Sootyfoot

I had a 'friend' at school who was evilly cruel to animals, last i heard he had tortured n killed someone and was doing time for it.....
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Toads seem to be crap at PR. I like them, and they are the gardener's friends, but a lot of people seem to think they are evil for some reason. Probably the fault of the witches. How many pet toads has the witch Clinton got around her? - see that's the sort of bad PR toads get.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT