THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Todays Medium

Todays Medium

Today woke up with things to do and had a thought must get to spiritualist church when get chance, not been in years but got on with what needed doing and did not remember till later and felt gota go. Got there about a minute before start time in Aberaeron, sat down and was thinking about whats, what and the medium spoke to me, firstly about a small holding which a friend phoned out of the blue an hour beforehand and said they were looking at a derelict one monday and can they park there truck up outside ours for a few days and then with a message from my father basically answering what I had been re accessing in my mind which I wont bother re interating here as it can be read on the health and well being page of mind,body & soul entitled "
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " and thing that I been thinking might change in the move forwards since. Twas good never met these people before very positive.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

That's cool milly! I wish I could improve my mediumship skills. I only get random fleeting stuff that's no help to anyone lol

Sex
    Male
    Once they start talking....they never stop
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Once they start talking....they never stop
    See? That's just not happening for me... They talk...but only every now and then.

Sex
    Male
    No no no no no no no!!! Today's brilliant!!! Wonderful, Awesome!!!

So much better than medium...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Female
    That's fantastic!!! I know I've a gift, I just don't know what to do with it.

Originally Posted by Okifolki
    That's cool milly! I wish I could improve my mediumship skills. I only get random fleeting stuff that's no help to anyone lol
    I had to smile to myself Olkifolki, because I didn't realise for a few seconds she was talking to me I was so wrapped up in own thoughts till she mentioned small holding 😊

Never had any messages come through seen the odd thing and sensed in some places that I should not be there over the years but that's been it.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by milly
    Never had any messages come through seen the odd thing and sensed in some places that I should not be there over the years but that's been it.
    The other night I was laid in bed and had a little boy telling me where to find his mother! What's that all about? His words were "come, I'll show you where my mother is"

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    The other night I was laid in bed and had a little boy telling me where to find his mother! What's that all about? His words were "come, I'll show you where my mother is"
    Wow I would find that weird. My daughter hears knocking before someone close dies and my partner does too, she heard it earlier this week and just had a call her fathers in hospital.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by milly
    Wow I would find that weird. My daughter hears knocking before someone close dies and my partner does too, she heard it earlier this week and just had a call her fathers in hospital.
    Aw sorry to hear that, hope he is ok for her sake x

Blimey I hope he's ok!

Thankyou , its a broken ankle and he didn't go to hospital for a week and they found a blood clot and keeping him infor a bit as he nearly 90 so hope he's ok.

Fingers crossed!

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    You should keep a notebook journal of whst voices you hear,what they say and the date time you hesr them...same.if you get visions or experience lucid dreams or ...in isolation they often dont make any sense but occasionally together you ser patterns to messsges.
    Ive had the same and visions since i was a young child and i still have them..visions i had before i could properly talk but when i could dedcribe them.they scared my mum so took me to the doctor who dismissed them as me gsving a furtive imaginstion and id 'grow out of it'...
    some are the same recurring and dont make sense and some have been rsndom or follow patterns.i can work out what they refer to.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    You should keep a notebook journal of whst voices you hear,what they say and the date time you hesr them...same.if you get visions or experience lucid dreams or ...in isolation they often dont make any sense but occasionally together you ser patterns to messsges.
    Ive had the same and visions since i was a young child and i still have them..visions i had before i could properly talk but when i could dedcribe them.they scared my mum so took me to the doctor who dismissed them as me gsving a furtive imaginstion and id 'grow out of it'...
    some are the same recurring and dont make sense and some have been rsndom or follow patterns.i can work out what they refer to.
    I will do, thanks. The last one was two people talking, no idea what they were saying. My proper dreams are mental, my epilepsy tablets are also hallucinogenics :/