THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Folding Sprinter shelves

Folding Sprinter shelves

I have some folding metal shelves that I'm about to take out of a Sprinter. Does anybody know what they are worth? Where would be the best place to sell them? Want to buy them off me!? Hope the picture attachment works....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindess."

I would put them on eBay starting bid 100 if you want to mess with delivery methods or pick up only. I'd expect them to reach 130 for the four shelves.
    The following users think this post is groovy: r3ubs

Ooooh! you've seen the light eh! gotten yourself a Sprinter
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    be gone with them damn LDVs
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: r3ubs, Rick69

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Ooooh! you've seen the light eh! gotten yourself a Sprinter
    Yep... And it's a very nice Sprinter indeed!
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Watch it, you!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: r3ubs, wurzel

Hi, did you end up selling your shelves?

Originally Posted by NelsonVandweller
    Hahaha! sorry I just love your user name

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Originally Posted by NelsonVandweller
    Yep, they are sold