THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Vegan Petition - Please Sign

Thumbs up Vegan Petition - Please Sign

We are in need of more signatures before the board will open this petition to the public on the main petition site.

Petition: 'To teach UK pupils how food choices impact the environment.

No other single activity has a bigger impact on the planet than the raising of livestock for meat, milk and eggs. By adding to the school curriculum we can introduce positive environmental change by educating pupils of how their buying behaviour and food choices effect the world we live in.'

To back this petition please sign here:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Feel free to share with friends X
    Last edited by nikiaresti; 31-10--2016 at 11:03 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion

I Can't view the petition from the link so I can't decide if it's something I would sign or not.

However as someone who works within the education sector , and with food, I think it would be beneficial for pupils to understand where their food comes from and how it is produced.

In fact, it is something I am indirectly involved in anyway.
    Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental