THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best man & groom

Assuming both parties know of the others sexual wanderings...its not ok to be doing.it behind.someones back though.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett

I'm just waiting for the wife, best man confession. Then the sequel, husband, best man, wife. Is it legal to marry two men in Europe?
    I shouldn't comment. It happened. What happened I would blame on circumstances and the alcohol. If it's any deep seated lust for the same sex. Drag your mate away from the church and go get a place together. Marriage shouldn't be on the cards for either of them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Thanks for all the comments, and apologies for not saying hello before my post. Haven't used a site this before and jumped in. So hello to everyone
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    thanks for the advice and we have met up since and it wasnt awkward, said his fiance was too important to lose which I agreed, it's up to him if he tells her but I've left that up to him. I've thought about it loads and feel bad but also like that I found myself a bit more and am hoping to continue that. thanks again x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander, nicklincs, NomadicRT

Unsure but I have an adverse mind so couldn't rule it out 😂😂 x

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by dollybassett
    I do wonder why he is getting married when he wants to wear dresses and a wig and have his male friend touch his dick, people always us the line 'I was drunk' blah, blah, I think he needs to get honest about who he is, might save a lot of pain down the road.
    I'm pretty sure he does love her and if by the time the wedding got close enough I would seriously advise him to be honest with the right people x
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, NomadicRT

I do wonder why he is getting married when he wants to wear dresses and a wig and have his male friend touch his dick, people always us the line 'I was drunk' blah, blah, I think he needs to get honest about who he is, might save a lot of pain down the road.

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    ROFL

Why would it break your friendship? ..if youre both cool about what happened and neither of you see it as a big deal then dont make it an issue.Your friend does perhaps need to sort out his priorities whether he wishes to be loyally married to his future wife or if hes periodically going to go off looking for man sex when he feels.

I had a similar sex relationship with a bi male friend for some time but h.he was 23 (I was 34) and his primary dream and need was for a family and children and when he got engsged snd married that was the end of our sexual relationship. He drew a line under it and so did i as i didnt want it to spoil his marriage or my friendship with him or his wife.
    18 yesrs later we're still friends though dont see much of esch other and he has a teenage daughter and is very happy and hes never strsyed from his straight lifestyle since he married.

You should just accept thats likely to be the scenario between you and your friend and if hes serious about his upcoming marriage you should in fsirness avoid putting pressure on him that might question that choice hes made.
    It does though seem to me he hss issues about his own sexuaity that he needs to sort out and decide what he does want before he mskes a mess of his or his gf's life. If hes serious and marries then its in your interest and his to not ever repeat what occurrrd recently between you.....and stay friends....if he feels he can call on you for sex outside his marriage then you should put some distance between your friendship and make it clear its not going to happen...for the sake of his marriage and your sanity.Falling for someone you cant ever fully have will be a lasting torment if you dont let it go now.

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    It doesn`t really matter whether it`s vagina`s or willies...he`s cheating on and lying to his partner. He`ll do exactly the same to you so be careful with your heart..
    I'm a big boy and can control my emotions, I was secretly in love with my female best friend for 10 years and didn't say a word. It didn't feel like cheating at the time but obviously I know it was. I'm hoping time will sort it before anything else x

Personally i wasnt criticising or judging you or him,i explained id been in a very similar situation(actually more complicated than i mentioned ) so i know how it works but its probably not the best plan to get married when hes unsure of his sexuality....wouldnt be so bad if his gf knows and sccepted it but really its not much different to him going to have sex with another woman its still disloyal...but then im not the best person to point that out.. im just going by my own erroneous adventures and i know the guy i was seeing was lucky to have not got found out.It wasnt as though he was terribly discrete about it as he used to come to gay clubs with me.When i finished the sex side of things he went looking elsewhere...It doesnt so much matter whether youre a big boy because youre free and single and therell be few consequences for you but plenty for your friend and his girl.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 06-11--2016 at 02:55 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, dollybassett, marshlander

ROFL

Why would it break your friendship? ..if youre both cool about what happened and neither of you see it as a big deal then dont make it an issue.Your friend does perhaps need to sort out his priorities whether he wishes to be loyally married to his future wife or if hes periodically going to go off looking for man sex when he feels.

I had a similar sex relationship with a bi male friend for some time but h.he was 23 (I was 34) and his primary dream and need was for a family and children and when he got engsged snd married that was the end of our sexual relationship. He drew a line under it and so did i as i didnt want it to spoil his marriage or my friendship with him or his wife.
    18 yesrs later we're still friends though dont see much of esch other and he has a teenage daughter and is very happy and hes never strsyed from his straight lifestyle since he married.

You should just accept thats likely to be the scenario between you and your friend and if hes serious about his upcoming marriage you should in fsirness avoid putting pressure on him that might question that choice hes made.
    It does though seem to me he hss issues about his own sexuaity that he needs to sort out and decide what he does want before he mskes a mess of his or his gf's life. If hes serious and marries then its in your interest and his to not ever repeat what occurrrd recently between you.....and stay friends....if he feels he can call on you for sex outside his marriage then you should put some distance between your friendship and make it clear its not going to happen...for the sake of his marriage and your sanity.Falling for someone you cant ever fully have will be a lasting torment if you dont let it go now.

It doesn`t really matter whether it`s vagina`s or willies...he`s cheating on and lying to his partner. He`ll do exactly the same to you so be careful with your heart..

Personally i wasnt criticising you or him,i explained id been in a very similar situation(actually more complicated than i mentioned ) so i know how it works but its probably not the best plan to get married when hes unsure of his sexuality....wouldnt be so bad if his gf knows and sccepted it but really its nit much fifferent to him going to have sex with another woman its still disloyal...but then im not the best person to point thatbout im just going by my own erroneous adventures.
    I completely agree, I admit I'm in the bett position out of us but still not proud. I was drunk and that doesn't change what happened. I will do everything I can to make them work with interfering too much. Ideally he tells her she understands and accepts and they live happily ever after and I did tell him if she doesn't accept it then perhaps it wasn't meant to be

To be honest i dont think its anything to be ashamed of,it happened -it shouldnt have but it did.The problem is why did his need to play around with you over-ride his loyalty and responsibility to his girlfriend he claims to love...and what happens next time he has the opportunity...not necessarily with you but some other guy.

Ideally he needs to delay marrying until he really has sorted out his feelings....ideally, but things are rarely simple and people rsrely make the right decisions until the wheel comes off.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 06-11--2016 at 02:54 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, dollybassett, marshlander

I do agree with the whole loyalty towards her. And we have known each other as kids so hoping it was just something he wanted to get out the way. But he should tell her if he loves her enough to marry her.

ROFL

Personally i wasnt criticising or judging you or him,i explained id been in a very similar situation(actually more complicated than i mentioned ) so i know how it works but its probably not the best plan to get married when hes unsure of his sexuality....wouldnt be so bad if his gf knows and sccepted it but really its not much different to him going to have sex with another woman its still disloyal...but then im not the best person to point that out.. im just going by my own erroneous adventures and i know the guy i was seeing was lucky to have not got found out.It wasnt as though he was terribly discrete about it as he used to come to gay clubs with me.When i finished the sex side of things he went looking elsewhere...It doesnt so much matter whether youre a big boy because youre free and single and therell be few consequences for you but plenty for your friend and his girl.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Did you fancy him in a dress?
    Probably! I have a twisted mind lol. I fancy Anything in a dress x
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Sonshine86
    Probably! I have a twisted mind lol. I fancy Anything in a dress x
    Are you sure u mean anything

The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, marshlander

ROFL

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Are you sure u mean anything

Ha ha I've probably had worse x

Oh dear

My advice grow up and stop using the word willies!
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Sootyfoot

Willies willies willies and more Willies

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, marshlander

Originally Posted by ayami

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

I still prefer Purple headed womb ferret.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Ha ha, you are in a ratty mood lately

okay ladies let it be winkle.ALL HAIL THE WRINKLY WINKLES.Wee Willy Winkie.....what will happen to him now?What about Willie Wonka?What is a winkle...a small slimey shellfish attached to rocks you can geather at low tide and cook?I will go look up about winkles.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by cricket
    okay ladies let it be winkle.ALL HAIL THE WRINKLY WINKLES.Wee Willy Winkie.....what will happen to him now?
    He becomes the wrinkled winkle retainer.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Ha ha, you are in a ratty mood lately

Oh, so you are the one that takes me seriously? There's always one.

I apolgise for refering to penises as willies. this mistake will never happen again. What is your prefered term?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, Lightbringer

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I think a mans 'thing ' should be reffered to as a 'pork sword'( other meats are available) when its gone off , and a winkie when is resting
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Paranoid Eyes