THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best man & groom

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I think a mans 'thing ' should be reffered to as a 'pork sword'( other meats are available) when its gone off , and a winkie when is resting
    Surely when its gone off it should be a pork sword with white sauce?

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Surely when its gone off it should be a pork sword with white sauce?
    You are right ,I ment stood to attention rather than jizz cannoning

You are right ,I ment stood to attention rather than jizz cannoning
    Jizz Cannoning???

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Jizz Cannoning???

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

It does'nt matter who the guy cheated with,the fact is he did,and to my way of thinking,is'nt ready to make a commitment and marry his gf.I'm actually really feeling sorry for the girlfriend,because she is assuming she can trust her man 100%,and its obvious she can't.Does she really know her fiance that well?It seems not.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Cobra
    It does'nt matter who the guy cheated with,the fact is he did,and to my way of thinking,is'nt ready to make a commitment and marry his gf.I'm actually really feeling sorry for the girlfriend,because she is assuming she can trust her man 100%,and its obvious she can't.Does she really know her fiance that well?It seems not.
    I know and I do too. I'm guilty for my part. I can't change what happened. At the time it felt right in a way. It's early days yet I'm hoping it will sort itself out x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by Sonshine86
    I apolgise for refering to penises as willies. this mistake will never happen again. What is your prefered term?
    'Fun Time'

wandering winkle.

Originally Posted by Sonshine86
    I apolgise for refering to penises as willies. this mistake will never happen again. What is your prefered term?

Transcending
    Chutney Ferret ?

Ye gods ma you must have met some whoppers!!!
    I have come across many a pork penknife with delusions of grandeur,also an unfortunate splinter and once a pork carving knife type...but sword!! and to top it all it was gone off...thats mouldy gone off or just 2 weeks unwashed.?
    Gone right off my tea I have.What about vegetarians?Courgette sword?Pickled Dill medley?A new thread I think.

I think a mans 'thing ' should be reffered to as a 'pork sword'( other meats are available) when its gone off , and a winkie when is resting
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

How's things with the friendship sonshine86?

You need to watch alcohol consumption after this guy is married. It has a tenancy to bring out the best kept of "secrets".

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Tendency, not tenancy!