THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Tuning In

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Is it on the way
    would it be best for all
    do you like of hate the idea
    do we have a say
    did we have our say [brexit]

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mr O may insert his Global.Corporatocracy where the sun doesnt shine.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Personally I think there has been one around for a while now.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wobblyjim

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Oddaspie
    Personally I think there has been one around for a while now.
    But their progress has been somewhat halted.

Thankfully.

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Mr O may insert his Global.Corporatocracy where the sun doesnt shine.
    It's an "R"
    "O" is just a Senior Manager

Tuning In
    R ..... ?

please explain

The mouthpiece is Mr O and the subject of the article..nowhere does it mention Rockefeller Rothschilds GoldmanSachs Soros Kochs or any of the other senior managers..
    The following users think this post is groovy: zendaze

The Rothschild dynasty

- - - Updated - - -

The mouthpiece is Mr O and the subject of the article..nowhere does it mention Rockefeller Rothschilds GoldmanSachs Soros Kochs or any of the other senior managers..
    which article ?

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    The Rothschild dynasty

- - - Updated - - -

which article ?
    "Mr O may insert his Global.Corporatocracy where the sun doesnt shine. "

I was responding to point out that It's not Mr O's Global.Corporatocracy, he is, as you say the spokesman, a senior manager, not the owner or architect of the policy.

The Rothschild dynasty

- - - Updated - - -

which article ?
    The one in the link....

all.of them are puppets of the dynasty.Once Hillary gets.in theyll.seal the.deal
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 03-11--2016 at 11:18 PM.

The one in your link....

all.of them are puppets of the dynasty.Once Hillary gets.in theyll.seal the.deal
    ah, I see the cross talk happening now.
    That was Wrekage's article,
    clear now, ta.

Hilary gets in!?

She's done, finished.

ah, I see the cross talk happening now.
    That was Wrekage's article,
    clear now, ta.

Hilary gets in!?

She's done, finished.
    Youve seen the electorsl fraud going on..the video of Soros instslled voting machines changing votes...MSM still ignoring the truth and pushing for her to be POTUS....until that woman is in a cell i wouldnt put her out of the race.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 03-11--2016 at 11:26 PM.

In a cell, yes.

coming up...

It.gets kinda depressing when everyone is releasing the documents on the net pointing out the corruption and Facebolloks and Twister are mopping up and deleting all the posts as fast as theyre posted.

Apathy reaches new heights.

I would not vote vote for the democratic nor the Republican.

How absolutely shit and offensively profiteering does life have to become before individuals stand up with their middle finger up and say 'no'.

.......it seems we all have much more suffering ahead before new world politics acknowledges it's mistakes.

Shit times. X

Unfortunately,no one ever votes for the candidate who speaks logic and reason.The US is stuck with the same garbage as the UK - two major parties spouting the exact same rhetoric.If everyone voted for the little 3rd party spouting the common sense it would be problem solved but voters dont use logic generally....oh no,why it makes much more sense to vote for the same idiots whove screwed everything up for decades and then bitch about them for 4 /5 years....same old same old.

This election seems a 'choice' between a dose of clueless chaotic bigotry or paranoid psychotic megalomania....cake or death ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: rainbow_hermit

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Apathy reaches new heights.

How absolutely shit and offensively profiteering does life have to become before individuals stand up with their middle finger up and say 'no'.
    The people's apathy and me-ism has created the situation. It cannot be undone by hand gestures. People have to get involved in the political process.

Middle finger politics is just more me-ism.

People are these dsys convinced theyve radically altered the political process by clicking 'like' and 'share' button.

People here used to get angry and scsre the pants off politicians and get beat up by policemen......the internet has ruined the art of protest.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Heavenly Creature

People are these dsys convinced theyve radically altered the political process by clicking 'like' and 'share' button.

People here used to get angry and scsre the pants off politicians and get beat up by policemen......the internet has ruined the art of protest.
    You are right, and wrong too! It has certainly enabled some campaigns, like those of Amnesty and Greenpeace, as well as emasculating more local protests.

Also, a lot of people would rather stay home pointing and clicking to getting out there. OTOH Corbyn seems to draw crowds, dunno why as he is not an inspirational orator, maybe a triumph of organisation over personality? I digress.

Time ticks on......there are plenty of folk who choose not to vote. You don't see it. But nonetheless it is actionable democracy.

No point voting if your vote will not count toward representation..... The non vote is itself a vote for something or someone worth voting for.

The political process?........what's that then?
    The following users think this post is groovy: rainbow_hermit

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Time ticks on......there are plenty of folk who choose not to vote. You don't see it. But nonetheless it is actionable democracy.

No point voting if your vote will not count toward representation..... The non vote is itself a vote for something or someone worth voting for.

The political process?........what's that then?
    did Yoda say that ?

I was interested to hear that a group of dissonants running for government are holding ground in Icelandic opinion polls.

They set policy aims through internet voting and claim no particular intellectual or political bias.

And I'm still pissed off that the liberals sold out on proportional representation when they could have won and secured more proper future democracy had they deigned to bow to public opinion.

They were voted to power on the issue of proportional representation.

They had a one time opportunity to improve the democratic system and chickened out.

No point getting out of bed if all is right-wing/right....right-wing/middle or right wing/left.....
    Unless you love the right wing.
    Last edited by zendaze; 05-11--2016 at 10:24 PM.

Originally Posted by Shroom
    did Yoda say that ?
    Yoda had better grammar