Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion, NomadicRT

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

You got to be kidding....we can't even get a United States government. The republicans just used the "nuclear option" on the democrats in the senate, to confirm a SCOTUS nominee.

Turning On
    voting for any of hobsons choices is like saying you're happy with it. That's why I dont vote. If its a big brother world then at least I never gave my consent to it. Not knowingly at least.

If it is a democratically elected world government I see no problem, countries have had their day, we live in a world of 7 billion, this is a globalised world, a democratically elected world government would most likely be better for managing the planet, especially when it comes to things like pollution and distribution of resources.

A united states of planet earth consisting of a world government at the top, the world itself would be split into states, each state would have it's own local parliament to make local laws, which would take into account cultural differences across the planet.

I can imagine people in ancient Britain discussing if a united kingdom was a good thing, instead of there being separate kingdoms.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.