THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Music you would like played at your funeral

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by essexcamper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I did a little belly laugh. That is quite funny.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I'm not ever going to die
    but if I did!

I would have "who wants to live forever" by Queen.

It's not that cheery but I like it.
    I said that, scroll back up....

Both sides now, the Glen Campbell version x

Heavenly Creature
    "Sit on my face" Pythons

Stranglers Golden Brown

Crow suits at funerals are so shitty in my view no matter how old or young the departed is. It should be a celebration of their life and for one to be remembered my vote would be on

Not all who wander are lost

I'm not having a funeral, but I hope I get a wake. I went to one Bizbee Arizona once at a bar called St. Elmo's.....they had a band playing, end everyone was taking turns dancing with an urn that was filled with the ashed of an 80 year old woman that was a regular at the bar.....cool stuff...I hope they play this song at mine....

Flaming lips- Do you Realize

Originally Posted by gary
    Flaming lips- Do you Realize

Good choice.... Best nihilist choon ever?

No music, no fanfare, no ceremony...chuck me in the flames no coffin, burn me. Cremate me then flush the ashes down the toilet..
    Thank you

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Deep thoughts with health not being what it was and not wanting to be a burden or fill the gold laden pockets of undertakers, you don't see a poor fn burial merchant, a choice of select tunes with headphones on a quiet out of the way moor for a private sky send-off ie, moi.
    Not all who wander are lost

I'm leaning more towards the idea of the most basic disposal service for myself. No ceremony, but I shall hum a little tune in my head if I can.

I don't mind, I'm not going to be there. But something by Bach might be nice. 😊
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tonio Kröger
    I don't mind, I'm not going to be there. But something by Bach might be nice. 
    Well this is an unusual instrument, but it works well.

If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter, Sootyfoot, Tonio Kröger