THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: A little bit of festie music

A little bit of festie music

A little bit of festie music to warm your hearts,minds, and ears.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

recorded live from AUXERRE Mansion free party feb 2016
    Skiprat ,RDF,Spanner,The Cracked Actors,The Destroyers,Black Star Dub Collective,Laid Blak,P.A.I.N,Culture Shock,Inner Terrestrials,The Sporadics,Back to the Planet,Conscious Youth,Dub The Earth,Kilnaboy,China Shop Bull,Autonomads,Gogol bordello,Tarantism
    Last edited by cup of tipi; 10-11--2016 at 05:58 PM.
    Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, Danann, wurzel

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Oi Oi, how the bleddy hell are you?
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Look at me doing tappytzlk wonder where it will appear ?

Nice one kidda, making my day at work a bit more bearable..... but also got me yearning to be back in a field in festie time

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Hello buddy, how's ya diddling ! All's good this end .x
    Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone

Wahooooo! dancin' now
    Skapache then Tarentism next to each other I'm buzzing, getting a few funny looks here hahaha

Originally Posted by cup of tipi
    Hello buddy, how's ya diddling ! All's good this end .x
    Yeah good mate ta, how long is it until Beltane lol

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Loving this, cheering me right up at work (especially as I've yet to find a decent online radio station)
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Transcending
    Thanks cup of tipi, I'm enjoying it.

Super Cool Tunes ...Lovezz Them
    ))
    And will be flooding my home tonight too with these cool tunes ...as i always love to make my home every night into my Own Little Private Festi Zone hahahaha....
    Form From The Void & Mists

Tuning In
    yeah we like private festi zone, the cooker in my truck rattle when I'm cooking etc, just got to have dem choons to add to the dish while acting out some mad dancin, i do a mean psytrance curry ha.

Not Quite a Noobie
    Cool, now chilling