THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Me old Live in from a few decades ago.

Me old Live in from a few decades ago.

Just had this pic passed to me by people who bought my old live in off me in '95 or 6. I had it from a person when pea picking in Spaxton or the next park up in Stogumber when working on dryed flower and potatoe farm in '89-90. Only other pic of the ex 74 bt tk 220 was of the back end in someone elses pic of another truck.
    The pod was put on by owner before me.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by milly; 10-11--2016 at 08:58 PM. Reason: correction
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, Ecobob, essexcamper, Fire-Tree, ma bungo, Markrob, nicklincs, Offgrid hero, ursus, wurzel

Originally Posted by milly
    Just had this pic passed to me by people who bought my old live in off me in '95 or 6. I had it from a person when pea picking in Spaxton or the next park up in Stogumber when working on dryed flower and potatoe farm in '89-90. Only other pic of the ex 74 bt tk 220 was of the back end in someone elses pic of another truck.

Nice I like that thanks for sharing

The following users think this post is groovy: milly

Chilling Out
    [QUOTE=milly;1517093]Just had this pic passed to me by people who bought my old live in off me in '95 or 6. I had it from a person when pea picking in Spaxton or the next park up in Stogumber when working on dryed flower and potatoe farm in '89-90. Only other pic of the ex 74 bt tk 220 was of the back end in someone elses pic of another truck.

[/QUOTE Hi was it a ex GPO telecom TK ? I had a ex telecom j type back in the 1980s with the exact same body on as your one
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Chilling Out

Here she is

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Ecobob, essexcamper, milly, nicklincs, ursus

That a lovely looking van

Ah you be correct gpo not bt from that vintage, brains not like it used to be. Mind you it probably was the same then😊