THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: YURT DOOR AND FRAME

Chilling Out

YURT DOOR AND FRAME

Hi having a clear out , this is a one of door that I was making for a 16ft yurt that I was making to live in until VERA the tk came along , it 5ft high in the frame x 3ft wide , all hand carved gold leaf painted champers and lined out , will need some finishing and lining out , 100

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Also got all the trellising made up , roof ring almost done ect if any interest
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, nomis

Would you take a traveller's cheque for the lot?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Chilling Out
    [QUOTE=alices wonderland;1517319]Would you take a traveller's cheque for the lot?[/QUOT

I like that made me chuckle , been trying to think of a witty comeback but its made my head hurt trying to come up with one , so I will leave it with you

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    I want a yurt!

But sadly, I don't need a door. Nor do I have any assistance with a comeback. I know.
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money