Thread: Beware the Judder Van and assorted tings

Beware the Judder Van and assorted tings

Um decades ago me thinks my Sherpa luton, commonly known as the judder van. Bought from Ivor the Fivers scrapyard and juddered a lot at 50+. About a year after buying it noticed front of engine was 2 inches off centre. Was'nt a problem still kept going. Coach was partners at the time when we use to do the Kaz Bar and most likely then giant walkabout puppets but I think may have been before puppets. Other people would be known in the line up but I wili pass on naming them on open forum as not had chance to ask as only just found pic. Think we were going to set up a rave in South Wales somewhere at the time.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, ma bungo, realnutter, ursus, wurzel

And another Judder van of a while ago

A temp live in of a while ago LDV 200. Known by various people as the Lemon Delivery Vehicle or the Ludicrously Disastrous Vehicle.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following users think this post is groovy: ursus

That is one butt ugly colour.

Its brilliant colour, once had that and tangerine as a colour for a room 😊