THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Sex Life's Been A Fucking Sham!

Sex
    Female
    Sounds more like a guy on stage in a "show" I saw years ago.Were you doing a show in Chertsey in 86?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    I use to practice survival sex,steel toe cap boots, chainsaw leggings, anti stab vest,welders gauntlets and a crash helmet. you never met the ex wife did you ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    unless you were that bird with the big bazookas, no it was not me
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, Lightbringer

Sex
    Male
    Klondyke kate ?
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Firstly how do you really know your friend is telling the truth re having an orgasm everytime??Try masturbating first,so you know what works and what does'nt for you.The thing is with guys,they're probably only ever be as good at sex as their last partners,because how else would a guy know what turns a lady on,unless she guides/tells him?Don't blame the guy!Be patient.
    Careful that you don't set her up to presume she's been fed lies with no real evidence of that. I also orgasm just about every single time during penetration. Some women are able to - it's probably a mixture of sexual experience, your partner caring about it, and physical makeup all rolled into one that make this feasible for many women.

I believe this only really started to happen on a regular basis after about three years of having regular sex (and this was following years of masturbation before that also), so I do feel that experience is a big thing. I also believe a good partner is important too, I'm very sexual and so I would never stick around with a partner who is lazy or selfish in any way shape or form in the bedroom.

While we shouldn't blame men, do pay attention to a man who is making it difficult for you. Kick him right out of bed as he doesn't deserve to be there if he doesn't appreciate that it's harder for you than it is for him, and making all the efforts he can to get you there.

However it's very common I believe, that some women cannot through penetration even with all these factors combined, and it shouldn't be viewed as an issue as long as you're enjoying sexual activity in general.
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, Chazz, cricket, Lightbringer, mike the bike, skyraven

Sex
    Female
    I tend to keep an open mind myself.

It's all in the mind sweetheart. all in the mind... it needs reprograming. For obvious reasons, not on this medium. Probably nothing wrong with your body at all.
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, vlahakisa

Sex
    Male
    In my experience, really great sex happens mainly when there is real, mutual love between the partners. Hot one-offs do happen but the sex will be awesome when it amplifies a deeply-felt spirit connection. So I'm not saying you should blame your previous partners... necessarily.

If sex has generally been a crap experience, I'd first look at the connections you've had with those partners. Were the connections deep and mutual? If not, you may have instinctively felt that something was lacking. Sex translates emotional feelings into physical sensations, so a lack of emotional connection *could* translate into difficulty coming.

Another thing I'd examine is whether there was a genuine reciprocity during sex. In other words, were you both equally focused on each others' pleasure? Often it seems like people are actually using the sex to pleasure themselves, not their partner. If you were putting in the effort for them, and they weren't reciprocating, the sex might be great from their perspective, but probably kinda crap for you. I like to see sex as people using their bodies to create pleasure for their partner(s). Then you get a cyclical flow of energy between the partners and everyone ends up happy.

But then again, as vlahakisa said, some women find it hard to come from penetration alone. That's also normal. We're made in all kinds of ways, and the things that do it for us are going to be different! So if this is the case for you, don't blame your body. Find an attentive partner and communicate to them what gets you off. Penetrative sex is one part of a spectrum. Some people don't even like it at all.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket

Someone said weed.....

I'm fantastic at sex of course just like everyone else.........but.........weed is the answer.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Someone said weed.....

I'm fantastic at sex of course just like everyone else.........but.........weed is the answer.
    Prove it

Sex
    Female

Someone said weed.....

To what? What is it the answer to?

Did you even hear a question before hand?

Before you rotted your brain & altered your mind.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    My sex life has been a scam , and I have wee'd

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    My sex life has been a scam , and I have wee'd
    You are all loved up ma. With Sir bungo. You lucky mare.

You are loved. Granny
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Roamer

You are loved. Granny
    I'm still available!

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by ayami
    I'm still available!
    Forgive me for politely swerving
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Male

Forgive me for politely swerving
    Phew!

Dodged a bullet there.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Transcending
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    and I have wee'd
    I've always taken that as a sign I'm doing something right ;-)

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    A warm thigh equals success

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

You are loved. Granny
    It will son go out the window chrismas morning if I dont get a decent present

Noobie
    Sex
    Male
    back on topic. You've cum once from penetration so there's nothing wrong with you, so yeah it's the men you've slept with. Find one that's good at oral. 10-15mins of good oral and he'll have you cum with that alone, then bring out the big gun and BANG! you'll have another from penetration. Never fails.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Okifolki, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Female
    Try exploring sensually with yourself and trying to pleasure yourself through slow sensual touch and see and find out what turns you more on and what you like and need to being you sensuall pleasure ...because if you xan find out what truly excites and pleasures you ...then that can help both you and your partner when having sex .
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Cobra, cricket, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    A warm thigh equals success
    😊😊😊😊proove it!xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Lightbringer

To what? What is it the answer to?

Did you even hear a question before hand?

Before you rotted your brain & altered your mind.

Oooh.

Hearing wasn't required. It was written in the thread madame.

'Rotting my mind' has required quite astounding amounts of pressure and I'm amazed by my resilience.

Life goes on nonetheless and weed facilitates better sex than the pharmaceutical alternatives.

Can't believe I'm replying to a roamer troll.......but there you go. Life is simple but nothing is straightforward.

I'm abstinent........ Because its less confusing.

Nothingness is more appealing than the calculated shock of mature romancers.

You won't have anything to say about it though Roamer.......Smartarse rules......I prostrate before you in anticipation....

Mumble grumble bah.

Sex
    Female

Oooh.

Hearing wasn't required. It was written in the thread madame.

'Rotting my mind' has required quite astounding amounts of pressure and I'm amazed by my resilience.

Life goes on nonetheless and weed facilitates better sex than the pharmaceutical alternatives.

Can't believe I'm replying to a roamer troll.......but there you go. Life is simple but nothing is straightforward.

I'm abstinent........ Because its less confusing.

Nothingness is more appealing than the calculated shock of mature romancers.

You won't have anything to say about it though Roamer.......Smartarse rules......I prostrate before you in anticipation....

Mumble grumble bah.
    She's been banned for a bit, that should cheer you up
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Oh sod off!

I fail to see where you are offering any worthy content to this site!

There really isn't much to be cheerful about except the supreme ability of people to accept shitty pay and working conditions and expensive consumer solutions......poor are poorer than ever and rich are richer than ever.

Sex is expensive and therefore a sham.

Misery is a cheerful reaction to reality.