THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Sex Life's Been A Fucking Sham!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zendaze
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Oh sod off!

I fail to see where you are offering any worthy content to this site!

There really isn't much to be cheerful about except the supreme ability of people to accept shitty pay and working conditions and expensive consumer solutions......poor are poorer than ever and rich are richer than ever.

Sex is expensive and therefore a sham.

Misery is a cheerful reaction to reality.
    LB gives plenty to "this site" buddy,take a peek in her thread in the lurv zone,plenty of super awe inspiring pictures of places she and her family have visited,pic`s shared and very worthy IMHO.

Why not take a leaf from her book,grab a camera,go for a walk,take some pic`s of nature,find inspiration? maybe your life will perk up a bit,if you are lucky.
    The crap has to change some time.

To quote the lovely Lucy Lightbringer from elsewhere,"Chin up"
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, cricket, Danann, glowingsunsets, Lightbringer, likahamadoolihan, ma bungo, wurzel

Originally Posted by nomis
    LB gives plenty to "this site" buddy,take a peek in her thread in the lurv zone,plenty of super awe inspiring pictures of places she and her family have visited,pic`s shared and very worthy IMHO.

Why not take a leaf from her book,grab a camera,go for a walk,take some pic`s of nature,find inspiration? maybe your life will perk up a bit,if you are lucky.
    The crap has to change some time.

To quote the lovely Lucy Lightbringer from elsewhere,"Chin up"
    Thank you
    it's the nicest thing someone has said about me

Damn u made me cry.
    You are very kind
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann

If I am lucky I will be visited by a lucid dream of transcendental orgasm and die at the emptiest moment before I wake.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, nomis

If I am lucky I will be visited by a lucid dream of transcendental orgasm and die at the emptiest moment before I wake.
    Usually
    only happens once on a blue moon or twice a night some Sundays,boots on and grab that camera,you might bump into a super sexy Roamin chick whilst out on yer travels

Sorry i made you cry LB,get your fella to give you an extra hug from me.

xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature

Why not take a leaf from her book,grab a camera,go for a walk,take some pic`s of nature,find inspiration?
    Interesting idea, but it doesn't work for everyone. Some people can see pictures, some can't. LB can. Dont know if z has posted any.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    Interesting idea, but it doesn't work for everyone. Some people can see pictures, some can't. LB can. Dont know if z has posted any.
    True,he is totally entitled to ignore my ramblings or tell me to sod off too
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Not Quite a Noobie Nomadic monster's Avatar
    Try being with a women, they won't leave until the job is done...multiple times ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper

male to male will encompass male emotions.

Oh sod off!

There really isn't much to be cheerful about except the supreme ability of people to accept shitty pay and working conditions and expensive consumer solutions......poor are poorer than ever and rich are richer than ever.

You miserable fuck. Get a grip.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, wurzel

One life, live it

Originally Posted by Nomadic monster
    Try being with a women, they won't leave until the job is done...multiple times ;-)
    neither do I
    and I make breakfast!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Bernie
    neither do I
    and I make breakfast!
    Stop flirting with that newbie

you never offered to make me brekkie!

I'm done with you Bernie

Not Quite a Noobie Nomadic monster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bernie
    neither do I
    and I make breakfast!
    Oh yeah? What kinda breakfast are we talking about here? Cornflakes or full on buffet??

One life, live it

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Stop flirting with that newbie

you never offered to make me brekkie!

I'm done with you Bernie
    Im not her type Roamer, don't worry I'm still utterly devoted to you, just keeping you on your toes
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Nomadic monster

One life, live it

Oh yeah? What kinda breakfast are we talking about here? Cornflakes or full on buffet??
    After a night with me you would need a full breakfast !
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Nomadic monster

Ah,the way to a Womans heart eh
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Nomadic monster

My kinda woman lol x
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Nomadic monster

It certainly makes things far more interesting and if you dont make it and both go weak...
    then you just pss yourself laughing and go to sleep cuddled up happy instead of fraught upset etc.Lifes a blast, sex is ungainly coupling of two...mostly..bipedal mammals,it is funny.Clinical takes on perfect pleasure are too brittle for reality.

Someone said weed.....

I'm fantastic at sex of course just like everyone else.........but.........weed is the answer.

Probably party sausage but if you want the full monty
    The following users think this post is groovy: Nomadic monster

fibber.you are too happy.

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    My sex life has been a scam , and I have wee'd

What do you mean by" the calculated shock of mature romancers"?Do you mean when after all the hype and courting from the village lothario and the prize..little grub...was revealed and I swooned with shock and awe to make him feel better.

Oooh.

Hearing wasn't required. It was written in the thread madame.

'Rotting my mind' has required quite astounding amounts of pressure and I'm amazed by my resilience.

Life goes on nonetheless and weed facilitates better sex than the pharmaceutical alternatives.

Can't believe I'm replying to a roamer troll.......but there you go. Life is simple but nothing is straightforward.

I'm abstinent........ Because its less confusing.

Nothingness is more appealing than the calculated shock of mature romancers.

You won't have anything to say about it though Roamer.......Smartarse rules......I prostrate before you in anticipation....

Mumble grumble bah.
    Absolutely,nice weed ace in the bed...and elsewhere.

Chill.LB is one of the most honest and dedicated inputers of this site and I have never seen her be deliberately unkind to anyone..If you are pssd off at the expense of sex why?Do you mean emotional expense?Certainly that is a problem at times,when one partner perceives the level of intimacey and commitment different to the other and gets trashed.I have never charged money or been given it ,but yes the emotional price can at times cost dearly.

Oh sod off!

Zendaze you remind me of Eyore the perpetual misery but everybody loves him anyway.
    My psychology lecturer said that"Depressed people spend too much time focused on reality,it is simply cause and effect"
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion, Lightbringer, nomis

Huh...you old tart.I have said nice things too.....somewhere.x

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Thank you

Damn u made me cry.
    You are very kind
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Super sexy Roamer hen is clucking her fowl pest way back onto site any moment.Brace yourself Zendaze.

Usually
    only happens once on a blue moon or twice a night some Sundays,boots on and grab that camera,you might bump into a super sexy Roamin chick whilst out on yer travels

Sorry i made you cry LB,get your fella to give you an extra hug from me.

xx

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Thank you

Damn u made me cry.
    You are very kind

A
    Dont Cry Lightbringer......Because Someone Has Be Kind And Caring To You ..As You Are Loved By Many On Here Too
    And I Be One Of Them And Me Be Knowing And Always Be Thinking That You Are A Beautiful Woman ..A Beautiful Mother....A Beautiful Lightbringing Spirit ...And To Me You Are "IMPERFECTLY PERFECT" ....Because You Are You....Always Truthful ..Open And Honest ....And What You See Is What You Get ..."THE TRUE YOU" ...And Yes Some Peeps Might Not Like You Or Understand You ..Simply Because They Dont Know What To Do Or What To Say Or What To Be Like Around Someone Who Is Always Trurhful Open And Honest ..Who Says What Popps Into Their Head With No Filter Or No Care ..Thats Called "A TRUTHFUL FREE SPIRIT" ...So Always Be You Lightbringer ..Get Your Boobies Out And Flash Em When You Want Too hahahaha ...Talk Naughtie Talk When You Want To ...Flirt...And Be Funny ...Show Your Great Pictures Of Your Walks And The Soooo Soooo Much More You Share And Show And Tell On Here ....Because If There Is ONE THING You Bring ALWAYS TO UKHIPPY SITE ....Is Your PURE OPENESS AND TRUTHFULNESS ...And FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREE SPIRIT .ALWAYS .....
    So Let The HATERS AND MOANERS Hate And Moan ....
    Because They Will Always Be That Way .....
    Because They Know Not What It Means To Be
    A True Free Lightbringing Spirit And Never Know The Beautifulness Of Being "IMPERFECTLY PERFECT" Like YOU......And Others On Here .....Because We Are Seen By Soooo Many As "Imperfect" Etc But That Just Makes US PERFECT !! hahahaha xx
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, ma bungo, nomis