THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: My Sex Life's Been A Fucking Sham!

Aww you two 😊 I'm not used to niceness, thank you xx

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Aww you two  I'm not used to niceness, thank you xx
    Well there be plenty of time to get use to it and see more of it too.....hehehehe
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Danann
    Well there be plenty of time to get use to it and see more of it too.....hehehehe
    ))
    Love & light xx

Not Quite a Noobie Nomadic monster's Avatar

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    Probably party sausage but if you want the full monty
    Can you make pancakes? They are always a winner ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Quote = Zendaze you remind me of Eyore the perpetual misery but everybody loves him anyway.
    My psychology lecturer said that"Depressed people spend too much time focused on reality,it is simply cause and effect"

Aye....Eyore or Marvin the paranoid android.....aye.....how sad.

Eyore with his donkey dick and Marvin with his realism and safety concerns......both unfulfilled, sexless, likeable apparitions.

Ah well......things can only get worse

Exactly stay patient and keep trying, it needs lot of concentration. My girlfriend had exactly the same problem and it took some time.