THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Sex Life's Been A Fucking Sham!

Turning On

Unhappy My Sex Life's Been A Fucking Sham!

So I was talking to a girlfriend last week about sex and she was like "I cum everytime during sex" and I told her I've never cum during penetration (well only once, but that was two years ago with the guy I lost my virginity to), and it made me feel a bit shit and think about my sex life. Honestly, it's been shit and I'm starting to think is it me? What's wrong with my body? Why can't I cum? Or is it the men I've slept with? Not to sound like a cunt, but is it their fault?
    I just want to have good sex...is that too much to ask? Anyone have any tips?

Calm down. It sounda like tour hung up on sex and orgasms more than anything. Just stop worrying. Find out things that make you orgasm in your own time loads of things work different positions finding your g spot its a marathon in your case not a sprint. Keep calm it will happen
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, Lightbringer

It's completely normal!! I've only cum 3 times from just penetration, stick a pillow under his hips, jump on top and rub/grind your clitoris on his groin/hip bone that usually works or a stick a vibrator down there. Lots and lots and lots of foreplay for you first and relax! Or try doggy style with his finger up your bum and him pushing his penis down so it rubs your g spot more.

What about a nice massage first to get you really relaxed

You could try getting some good weed for your partner if not the both of you,i like to think it turns me into a sort of poor man's sting... but it might be the weed
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Ecobob, Lightbringer, Uncle jhad

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    You could try getting some good weed for your partner if not the both of you,i like to think it turns me into a sort of poor man's sting... but it might be the weed
    Yeah stoned sex is good
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69, Sootyfoot

Firstly how do you really know your friend is telling the truth re having an orgasm everytime??Try masturbating first,so you know what works and what does'nt for you.The thing is with guys,they're probably only ever be as good at sex as their last partners,because how else would a guy know what turns a lady on,unless she guides/tells him?Don't blame the guy!Be patient.
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911, Chazz, Lightbringer

it turns me into a sort of poor man's sting... but it might be the weed
    Poor man's sting... Love it
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Research tantra.
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: vlahakisa

What's a poor man's sting? I don't understand.

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I'm glad someone asked, I haven't got a clue
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Originally Posted by Roamer
    You know,like a budget heart throb version of "Sting" from the band, "The Police"
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911

Originally Posted by nomis
    You know,like a budget heart throb version of "Sting" from the band, "The Police"
    Ah thank you. I feel a right muppet now!

Originally Posted by nomis
    Que?

I so would of though. I really fancied him.

Very sexy man he was
    still is!

Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer
    Ah thank you. I feel a right muppet now!
    I still don't get it
    I iz thick

I thought everybody knew about Sting's epic tantric love making abilities
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: AnnaCruz911

I thought everybody knew about Sting's epic tantric love making abilities
    I just know he sings nice & he's smooth but with a bit of rough if that makes sense.

He's been married for donkey years & never gets bad press. He must be a good boy

What's tantric?
    I'm going to have to Google later

There was a time I wanted to give tantric a go.............I'm not sure I could stay awake for long enough these days
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, marshlander, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature
    Sting admitted many years later that their 10 hour tantric sessions included .... going out for dinner, seeing a show, then the laugh and unwind together, the giggling, the slowly winding it up together. He didn't have his finger up her arse for 10 hrs
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, Roamer, Sootyfoot, vlahakisa

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Sting admitted many years later that their 10 hour tantric sessions included .... going out for dinner, seeing a show, then the laugh and unwind together, the giggling, the slowly winding it up together. He didn't have his finger up her arse for 10 hrs
    Knowing my luck I would have been sat next to them in the restaurant
    just a simple guy

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    I like him even more now
    sounds like my kind of man.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    I use to practice survival sex,steel toe cap boots, chainsaw leggings, anti stab vest,welders gauntlets and a crash helmet. you never met the ex wife did you ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, Markrob, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    I use to practice survival sex,steel toe cap boots, chainsaw leggings, anti stab vest,welders gauntlets and a crash helmet. you never met the ex wife did you ?
    She must have been really into you

I quite fancy you myself now
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

I'm gonna start a new thread coz otherwise I just start prattling on & I send em all off thread & then I get upset when I get pulled up & I cry & get all snotty
    my tissue isn't the best value
    I'm going back to my aloe Vera lou roll
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Cobra, cricket, Lightbringer