THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mr perfect

Well you can sod off then moron picker.There was me ..AFTER you implied I would sink so low as to be mean to lovely vannie...trying to gently steer you to where you would have a more select choice to your standards and there you go again BEING MEAN.Roamer is a meanie ,meanie,needs to be nice not mean.No wonder they are running off.You have to be NICE to attract people.Lesson 1.The other lessons culminating in your love success will be given at a rate even you will comprehend sweetie,
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Roamer
    I'm not a complete moron
    I am capable of picking a decent partner
    all on my own.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Roamer

Originally Posted by Markrob
    Good luck on ur quest just hope for you It doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.
    Yeah well sadly it already has been
    nevermind... I'll still be waiting

Originally Posted by cricket
    Well you can sod off then moron picker.There was me ..AFTER you implied I would sink so low as to be mean to lovely vannie...trying to gently steer you to where you would have a more select choice to your standards and there you go again BEING MEAN.Roamer is a meanie ,meanie,needs to be nice not mean.No wonder they are running off.You have to be NICE to attract people.Lesson 1.The other lessons culminating in your love success will be given at a rate even you will comprehend sweetie,
    I find her meanness quite attractive

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

I didn't look. I was still in shock. He was cute
    I was very attracted. Not that he knew
    Ok sod the ring... Go back in tomorrow with your number on a piece of folded up paper and say you forgot to hand it in to him
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Yeah well sadly it already has been
    nevermind... I'll still be waiting
    I would forget about him then if he's already been a disappointment

I will completely & utterly ignore someone that I like
    that's bonkers really.

I hope cricket is okay? Sorry cricket. I sorry
    will you say goodnight?

Council tax collector?

A really nice man gave me the eye today. Works in the council offices & I was in there giving address for council tax & picking up leaflets & whatever.

I looked at him like he'd gone mental
    followed by a "what the fook are you looking at" type vibe.

And I wonder why I'm single

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Markrob what's my perfect man again? I can't remember :/

How would I know?, I'm not you!

Yeah well I can fantasise

Ok sod the ring... Go back in tomorrow with your number on a piece of folded up paper and say you forgot to hand it in to him
    Hahaha! That just isn't me
    never in a million years.

Just the thought makes me get all hot & bothered. Good God no

You fancy Roamer as shes mean and you are tryiong to put her off tax man.

How would I know?, I'm not you!
    Because I told you ya dip shit

Council tax collector?
    Desk man
    we had extended eye contact. I have great legs & tight jeans
    he saw those first.

LB may mean you.

Hahaha! That just isn't me
    never in a million years.

Just the thought makes me get all hot & bothered. Good God no
    Stalk him :/ follow him home and pretend to pass out on his doorstep lol he'll have to give you mouth to mouth

You fancy Roamer as shes mean and you are tryiong to put her off tax man.
    No I'm not trying to put her off tax man I wish her luck

Sorry??Why??

I will completely & utterly ignore someone that I like
    that's bonkers really.

I hope cricket is okay? Sorry cricket. I sorry
    will you say goodnight?

You KNOW I love you
    I iz very sorry

Desk man
    we had extended eye contact. I have great legs & tight jeans
    he saw those first.
    Go on lass!!!!

Stalk him :/ follow him home and pretend to pass out on his doorstep lol he'll have to give you mouth to mouth
    I would really like to kiss him
    but I wouldn't want to get arrested

Never mind that, go and do what LB said.Ask his advice or something get close see if he makes you feel sexy, then at least have a practice run with fun if he is not mr perfect.Ive missed so many chances due to not acting quick enough.I still have confetti saved from that failed wedding to paul to use up.

I've never tried to chat up a guy before so I'm shite at pulling advice, my idea sounds fun though orrr go in with a short skirt and stockings on and pretend to drop something

The following users think this post is groovy: Markrob, Sootyfoot

DO IT.. DO IT.. DO IT..We can crowd fund the bail money.

Go on lass!!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Roamer