Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mr perfect

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by cricket
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sorry??Why??

I got a bit snappy
    but you win coz I felt mean after
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I would really like to kiss him
    but I wouldn't want to get arrested
    Ok so he already thinks you are mental sooo go in and ask him if you have something stuck in your teeth and when he gets close kiss him and see what he does

Thats no good she will have all the old creeps in the office eyeing her thong.He liked Roamer how she was.Being too upfront may scare him off.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I've never tried to chat up a guy before so I'm shite at pulling advice, my idea sounds fun though orrr go in with a short skirt and stockings on and pretend to drop something
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

It's not classed as stalking if you didn't know where he lives (I don't think)

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Thats no good she will have all the old creeps in the office eyeing her thong.He liked Roamer how she was.Being too upfront may scare him off.
    Ok what do you suggest? Markrob what should she do? How would you like a woman to be?

Never mind that, go and do what LB said.Ask his advice or something get close see if he makes you feel sexy, then at least have a practice run with fun if he is not mr perfect.Ive missed so many chances due to not acting quick enough.I still have confetti saved from that failed wedding to paul to use up.
    And I've got a Afro wig to wear so I need an occasion for it!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Never mind that, go and do what LB said.Ask his advice or something get close see if he makes you feel sexy, then at least have a practice run with fun if he is not mr perfect.Ive missed so many chances due to not acting quick enough.I still have confetti saved from that failed wedding to paul to use up.
    I like Paul
    he's funny & clever & he doesn't really exist
    well not to me he doesn't

Real life is different. I'd be more likely to punch someone than show that I ...

There are snakes out there you know
    you have to be careful.

It's not classed as stalking if you didn't know where he lives (I don't think)

I was in there giving my address!

I was in there giving my address!
    If he wants me he knows where to find me

LB may mean you.
    🤤*🤦🏼*♀️🥓🏼*♀️🥇♻️⬆️🇺🇧

If he wants me he knows where to find me
    A
    I really really really hope he uses his brains and gets in touch with you!!
    Eekk fingers crossed!!!

*臘*♀️*♀️磊♻️⬆️
    WTF?

You mad mare

He cant do it that way or he will lose his job,hunting down sexy ladies who fill out forms.How about going in again on an excuse and saying you are new and asking about local amenities.Or waiting about til he is going home then bumping accidentally into him,breaking your shoe heel or something?

I like Paul
    he's funny & clever & he doesn't really exist
    well not to me he doesn't

Real life is different. I'd be more likely to punch someone than show that I ...

There are snakes out there you know
    you have to be careful.
    You thought I was Paul, do you secretly like me
    I think ben07 is Paul and the dude who shagged he's best mate

A
    I really really really hope he uses his brains and gets in touch with you!!
    Eekk fingers crossed!!!
    I'll never see him again

I still have Paul though

JOKE

He cant do it that way or he will lose his job,hunting down sexy ladies who fill out forms.How about going in again on an excuse and saying you are new and asking about local amenities.Or waiting about til he is going home then bumping accidentally into him,breaking your shoe heel or something?
    Yes!!

Did you have a bit of spinach stuck in yer teeth?
    Maybe that`s why he was looking at ya funny like?

I'll never see him again

I still have Paul though

JOKE
    Well I believe in fate so if it's ment to be you will meet again

Coz I would look like a complete twonk lol.

If it's meant to be then I will bump into him around town

Originally Posted by nomis
    Did you have a bit of spinach stuck in yer teeth?
    Maybe that`s why he was looking at ya funny like?

He proper fancied me
    I KNOW that look.

It was sooooo obvious.

You thought I was Paul, do you secretly like me
    I think ben07 is Paul and the dude who shagged he's best mate
    It's Paul's character that I'm attracted to. He does really do it for me
    he floats my boat, but I'd probably wanna strangle him if I spent more than a few hours with him.
    He'd get up my nose something chronic.
    He's clever but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him
    he has a streak that I don't like but I admire it.

Mr perfect

Last edited by Lightbringer; 15-11--2016 at 12:30 AM.

It's Paul's character that I'm attracted to. He does really do it for me
    he floats my boat, but I'd probably wanna strangle him if I spent more than a few hours with him.
    He'd get up my nose something chronic.
    He's clever but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him
    he has a streak that I don't like but I admire it.
    Mysterious :/