THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mr perfect

Mr perfect

I want MY Mr perfect
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm ready now
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a messed up version though.

I like lots of different aspects in men that never amalgamate into a whole picture.

For example. I want a bear of a man that can dance
    never gonna happen.

I want a romantic civilised hunter gatherer
    also never gonna happen.

I want an animal lover to serve steak with candles. NON of this veggie lark.

I want great sex with no smut. Just
    you know, nice sex but not dirty

Anyway ... its silly really
    stoopid thread...

All worthwhile if mr glorious responds though.Dont think youl find him on here though.All unshaven,unwashed,threadbare guys hiding out in vans all over.You tried "muddy matches"? A far more elegant ,solvent,washed sort.,often with a big mitsubishi and land for horses.
    Dont go for a smiler though,find a man who values and honours your spirit,a real man not one who feels threatend by women with fire.x

My man is perfect on paper but not what I need. My perfect man doesn't want me
    (got my bottom lip out)

Originally Posted by cricket
    All worthwhile if mr glorious responds though.Dont think youl find him on here though.All unshaven,unwashed,threadbare guys hiding out in vans all over.You tried "muddy matches"? A far more elegant ,solvent,washed sort.,often with a big mitsubishi and land for horses.
    Dont go for a smiler though,find a man who values and honours your spirit,a real man not one who feels threatend by women with fire.x
    I doubt I'll find him anywhere.
    Was just chatting!

You'll find him one day lovely

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by cricket
    I'm not a complete moron
    I am capable of picking a decent partner
    all on my own.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    My man is perfect on paper but not what I need. My perfect man doesn't want me
    (got my bottom lip out)
    Who is your perfect man then? No names just what makes them perfect
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

My perfect man doesn't want me
    (got my bottom lip out)
    In that case he ain't perfect. Hold out for perfection, hey?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Yeah you shouldn't settle for second best

Originally Posted by Markrob
    This can lead to a long time alone though

Yeah but second best never lasts

He's no way second best, he is perfect in every way

I might have to wait for all eternity but he's worth waiting all eternity for

A really nice man gave me the eye today. Works in the council offices & I was in there giving address for council tax & picking up leaflets & whatever.

I looked at him like he'd gone mental
    followed by a "what the fook are you looking at" type vibe.

And I wonder why I'm single

Good luck on ur quest just hope for you It doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I want MY Mr perfect
    I'm ready now

I have a messed up version though.

I like lots of different aspects in men that never amalgamate into a whole picture.

For example. I want a bear of a man that can dance
    never gonna happen.

I want a romantic civilised hunter gatherer
    also never gonna happen.

I want an animal lover to serve steak with candles. NON of this veggie lark.

I want great sex with no smut. Just
    you know, nice sex but not dirty

Anyway ... its silly really
    stoopid thread...
    I think there's probably a few of them about

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Men only want me for one thing and it certainly isn't for my personality, looks or sense of humour (ok my oh does)

A really nice man gave me the eye today. Works in the council offices & I was in there giving address for council tax & picking up leaflets & whatever.

I looked at him like he'd gone mental
    followed by a "what the fook are you looking at" type vibe.

And I wonder why I'm single

Did he have a ring on his finger?

Yeah but second best never lasts
    I wouldn't know. It's been a while
    third best would do me now.

I met a dread head guy today, I think he though I was mental (I guess you don't get many people talking to random strangers) he had a beautiful smile and stunning aura

Good luck on ur quest just hope for you It doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.
    Me or lighty ?

I don't have anyone at all in mind
    not a soul in sight.

It's ok though
    I don't mind.

I wouldn't know. It's been a while
    third best would do me now.
    Pmsl!

Me or lighty ?

I don't have anyone at all in mind
    not a soul in sight.

It's ok though
    I don't mind.
    Lightbringer , but good look to you too u deserve someone nice

Did he have a ring on his finger?
    I didn't look. I was still in shock. He was cute
    I was very attracted. Not that he knew