Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Mr perfect

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Because he does everything for me, he cooks, cleans, works, big willy, amazing lover, puts up with my shit, he really is perfect but he doesn't challenge me, he doesn't teach me. We are the complete opposite in every single way, emotionally, physically, mentally and medically :/ he has low levels of testosterones and I have high levels (weird)
    He is not meant to challenge you LB, you are, he isn't meant to make your world ok, you are, you are bored and lonely I guess so instead of focusing on what is bothering you and making changes you make it about him and he becomes the focus, he is the problem, we need to work out what rocks your boat what your passion is, then put all that energy you have into that.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    He is not meant to challenge you LB, you are, he isn't meant to make your world ok, you are, you are bored and lonely I guess so instead of focusing on what is bothering you and making changes you make it about him and he becomes the focus, he is the problem, we need to work out what rocks your boat what your passion is, then put all that energy you have into that.
    I don't know what my passion is anymore or what rocks my boat. I've achieved all my goals in life (except two) I like a challenge and once Ive completed the "challenge" I need another (I guess that's been the case with men 2) sit me in front of 100's of boxes of flat pack furniture and i would do them all day every. I want to be a veterinary nurse, to do that I need a science gcse, to do that I need to focus (I can't sit still and do that because my mind is all over the place, or I lose concentration) my other dream is to travel across America in a campervan (my other obsession) I can't drive because I can't afford driving lessons. I'm just one big mess and need someone to help me. I want to lose weight but I need help doing that. I can't seem to do anything for myself