THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Mrs Perfect.... the antidote thread...

Sex
    Male

Mrs Perfect.... the antidote thread...

Nah, sod it... I've found her!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander, yazz

Does she have a warm desperate sister with a poor sense of smell and a white stick?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, realnutter

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by nomis
    Does she have a warm desperate sister with a poor sense of smell and a white stick?

Pmsl!

Tuning In
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Nah, sod it... I've found her!
    Far from perfect love.. That is if you are referring to me hehe. X

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander

Sex
    Female

I've been had again. Why do you always have to take the piss?

Sex
    Female
    C'est last vie.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Roamer

I've been had again. Why do you always have to take the piss?
    What's up?

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by yazz
    Far from perfect love.. That is if you are referring to me hehe. X
    A
    src="
    border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis, yazz

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    What's up?
    Was it me that`s pissed her off again?
    Twas an old joke (shakes head)
    Never mind.

Sex
    Female

Was it me that`s pissed her off again?
    Twas an old joke (shakes head)
    Never mind.
    Oh I didn't realise, I don't know

I don`t know either?????
    Ye olde Yorkshire humor drops me in the shyte again,FFS.
    Don`t worry,it was just a joke as you know.
    Keep smiling,tiz all ya can do.

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

I don`t know either?????
    Ye olde Yorkshire humor drops me in the shyte again,FFS.
    Don`t worry,it was just a joke as you know.
    Keep smiling,tiz all ya can do.

Be rite
    nowt lak bit of olde yarkshire humour
    I'm Yorkshire born and bred
    I got what you were saying, I thought it was hilarious

Sex
    Female
    I don't think it was aimed at you roamer