THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sex in the shower

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Roamer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I have joined the mile high club but it's very overrated.

I didn't write home about it.
    What's it like? I've never even been on a plane!

Sex
    Male
    A bit like sex in a portable toilet I guess we've all done that
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Roamer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    I haven't

Sex
    Male
    I don't believe it
    just a simple guy

Sex
    Female

I don't believe it
    I'd rather do it in the middle of a field with everyone watching than have sex in one of them

Sex
    Male

I have joined the mile high club but it's very overrated.

I didn't write home about it.
    Which Airline? Where where you flying to/From?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I'd rather do it in the middle of a field with everyone watching than have sex in one of them
    it would be cleaner!
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Which Airline? Where where you flying to/From?

- - - Updated - - -

it would be cleaner!
    Exactly!

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

What's it like? I've never even been on a plane!

Its quite easy to join the mile high club with out leaving the ground , but not in the UK .
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male

Even in the mud when it's raining?
    just a simple guy

Sex
    Female

Even in the mud when it's raining?
    Hell yeah!

Sex
    Female

Hell yeah!
    Did you go to morrisons today? If it weren't you then your double walked past me in the car park.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

At least you can have a smoke in a portaloo
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Offgrid hero

Sex
    Female

Did you go to morrisons today? If it weren't you then your double walked past me in the car park.
    No but I did go to Asda and B&Q

Sex
    Female

Poor woman

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Cart wheels to the offy, 2 cans of special brew and a packet of salt and vinigar chip sticks. Consume rapidly (under 5 mins , best), cart wheel home .

Jobs a good un, garanteed not pregnant .
    On a serious note, my M-I-L (now retired) was a gynaecological nurse, there are lots of people who do believe things like that, one I was told was a girl thought a form of contraception was, immediately after sex the girl should get into a position where her back was flat, arse and legs up in the air and the guy would open a bottle of coca cola (a small one I presume) and insert it into her front bum. The thinking was the cola would kill the sperm off
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by wurzel
    On a serious note, my M-I-L (now retired) was a gynaecological nurse, there are lots of people who do believe things like that, one I was told was a girl thought a form of contraception was, immediately after sex the girl should get into a position where her back was flat, arse and legs up in the air and the guy would open a bottle of coca cola (a small one I presume) and insert it into her front bum. The thinking was the cola would kill the sperm off
    What!! No way oh dear

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

The thinking was the cola would kill the sperm off
    It's a well known fact that it just makes 'em burp!
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

Sex
    Male

Oh, I thought that worked are you telling me it didn't? Waste of good cola then.

Sex
    Female
    Lol

Sex
    Male

Lol
    I was with woman who took a whole 1.5 litre bottle of pepsi up her foof!

Sex
    Male
    God that would burn.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by ayami
    I was with woman who took a whole 1.5 litre bottle of pepsi up her foof!
    Nooo that's awful

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female
    There's a grain of truth in it. The ascetic acid in the coke makes the sperm die off, but it's not 100%.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by vanwoman84
    There's a grain of truth in it. The ascetic acid in the coke makes the sperm die off, but it's not 100%.
    Well I've learnt something new today!