Thread: Least Favourite Adverts on TV

Least Favourite Adverts on TV

I am not a massive fan of TV and I like adverts even less but there are some adverts that really get my goat.

One that I really hate is oak furniture land. Where the fuck do they get all of that fucking oak

It makes me really fucking angry

Rant over

Paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sheffield
    just a simple guy

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by aman
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I am not a massive fan of TV and I like adverts even less but there are some adverts that really get my goat.

One that I really hate is oak furniture land. Where the fuck do they get all of that fucking oak

It makes me really fucking angry

Rant over

Paul
    Doesn't all there stuff look like lots of little bits of oak glued together?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Rick69

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I can't remember were our telly is so helps on the annoying adverts
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, NomadicRT

I have no tv ....when i did i recorded progs and whizzed through the ads bits...all ads on all mefia are pointless and annoying intrusions as far as im concerned and too many really bad ones to list here.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Anything that has the words "Hurry,stocks won't last"!I dont enjoy shopping at the best of times,but to imply I have to hurry (hit panic mode in other words)puts me right off.I'd take more notice of an ad if it were just calming relaxing music,no spoken words,just written,gently floating across the screen.Can't think of any particular ads that annoy me,but I also dont like the shouty loud type ones either.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Roamer

any ad for insurance comparison sites with a moustachioed singer.
    any ad with meercats.
    I also dislike the profusion of atrociosly dubbed ads ,
    But I must admit to chuckling a bit to the strutters v builders routines
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, Roamer

Those ridiculous perfume ads

Half of it smells like cat pee. You'd have to look as gorgeous as the chicks in the ad just to get away with the smell

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Those ridiculous perfume ads

Half of it smells like cat pee. You'd have to look as gorgeous as the chicks in the ad just to get away with the smell
    how exactly does the smell of a perfume ad upset you ? , personally i got no interest in the smellies but find that they are usually good eye candy

To be honest i do not really watch but when i do watch TV and i am getting into a really good scary bit or exciting bit it stops and the tv adverts come on ..Nooooooooooo!!!
    So then All TV Adverts make me growl Grghhhhh.....haha
    Unless they are the cute funny ones with animals in or
    really funny like the guy with the mahoosive bumzzz and high heels...Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend Hot Like Me Ones .hehehehe...As Thats Sooo Funny hahaha...

So if there is something good i wanna see i get kids to record it and whizzzz through adverts on Speedo Button hahaha.
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Ill usually flick it over to bbc or another channel when the adverts come on. Either that or i record it and start watching it about 20 mins in, by the time you have flicked through the adverts the finish time is usually the same as the original programme. Or of course, record it and watch something else you previously recorded whilst skipping the adverts!

Heavenly Creature
    Haven't got a telly, never listen to any radio that has adverts either. I like Radio6, but always turn it down when the news comes on

lone wolf survivalist.
    the twerking one gets right up my nose, the one with the builders and the prats in shorts and braces, its bloody obscene .
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by hagrid
    the twerking one gets right up my nose, the one with the builders and the prats in shorts and braces, its bloody obscene .
    Omg I love it!! It's awesome!