Thread: Rome

Rome

Am going with my mum in a few weeks was wondering if anyone has been and has any tips of the best places to visit?

Also nice veggie/vegan places to eat?

Cheers
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My auntie had her handbag stolen when in Italy some years ago. A pillion passenger on motorbike grabbed it.
    We all lead different lives.

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Duckman
    My auntie had her handbag stolen when in Italy some years ago. A pillion passenger on motorbike grabbed it.
    She was one of millions, it's what they do.

Stsy off the streets and roads...Italians drive crazy and as above be wary of scooters and motorcyclists ,keep your valuables.safe ie money belt.
    Theres so much to see in Rome is best you look through here

and veg/vegan diets well catered for in Rome ..If you use this link and use the filter to find vegetsrian vegan or gluten free restuarsnts

Whether youre religious or no Vaticsn city is a must see...also Piazza di Trevi and the Trevi fountains
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 21-11--2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Rome was great though we didn't pay to get into any of the touristy things...just walked around em instead. Was shocked at the architecture..every time we turned a corner there was something amazing to look at.

I had no problem with vegan food too had a choice of places..
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, NomadicRT, wurzel