THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long do you wait?

I have just the thing for that - a bucket of ice water
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Perfect just the job for the Moet And Chandon
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I think if you get on with someone in a potentialy romantic way , whats the rush . If they are a suitable partner after all the usual paper work /GUM clinick pass/initial interview/sex reg check ect ...what I would do is get as many indian meals , trips to the pub ,work done on my truck , some new wellies , maybe a nice holiday or two .... THen you could think about first base ,

Once you gone that far they will be proper smitten .

GO NO FUTHER TILL YOU GET AN ENGAGEMENT RING !!!! This is very important !!!

Once you have your finger in their ring , then you can go at it like rabbit
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thats how long we wait in Clan Bungo .
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Rick69

Originally Posted by cricket
    Dont you think as you get older the more you seize any chance you get before they either sober up or cant get the zimmer up the stairs.?When I was young I was too steady and missed shging an amazing guy when the chance cropped up and missed the chance forever.If the chance cropped up with that guy again Id trip him up and ravish him there and then...even in Tescos.
    Get back to me when you can string a half decent sentence together
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Lmao seen as I'm still on the naughty list I won't reply what I want to, but you can imagine
    Be my guest! I can't imagine anything out of your mouth would surprise me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by nomis
    I got offered "it" at the till in Iceland,there and then,it didn`t happen obv`s,shame,she was lovely.
    I only went in for Tea bags.

lol.
    Hahaha I was in a branch of Brantano some years ago, I asked the girl on the till "Do you take Solo" she said "I'll take you if you stand still long enough"

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

first date with my wife to be (sisters best friend) I was working locally and arranged to meet her for a drink in town lunchtime , met at the pub , ordered drinks at the bar and asked 'where would you like to sit' , in her very demure voice she calmly replied 'on your face'
    The following users think this post is groovy: convoy, cricket, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, zendaze

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Once you have your finger in their ring , then you can go at it like rabbit
    Brownfingering is only a couple of steps away from spudding ma.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Transcending

Originally Posted by Roamer
    I don't have a headboard
    too noisy! The neighbours would complain.
    Stuff a pillow behind it, and make sure the bed is a couple of inches from the wall, otherwise the bolts holding the headboard on bang holes through the plaster.

Transcending

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    I want to be wooed, yes wooed, I am worth the wait, if I was interested in a relationship with him then a month, if he is not happy with that then he can fook off
    , a weekend away, somewhere special so he never forgets what a hot bitch I am
    YES, yes, yes.

Romance and anticipation, conversation, connection, laughter, long looks over a restaurant table, holding hands, being the last couple in the restaurant because you've been talking all night, cuddles in the taxi home.

It's all delightful foreplay.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    YES, yes, yes.

Romance and anticipation, conversation, connection, laughter, long looks over a restaurant table, holding hands, being the last couple in the restaurant because you've been talking all night, cuddles in the taxi home.

Yes being romanced is a beautiful thing

- - - Updated - - -

YES, yes, yes.

Yes being romanced is a beautiful thing

not sure how that did that twice, then again after the day I have had

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    if your not in bed by 11pm, go home
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

Do you mean...you couldve had a good teabagging behind the frozen peas isle?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Lmao seen as I'm still on the naughty list I won't reply what I want to, but you can imagine

Originally Posted by cricket
    Do you mean...you couldve had a good teabagging behind the frozen peas isle?
    Lol it could of been interesting, cold shrivelled up bollocks anyone?

I like to wine and dine a lady at a restaurant first few times then the cinema so basically its....

'dinner,dinner,dinner,dinner,dinner,dinn er,dinner,dinner,dinner,...... BATMAN !!!'
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Lightbringer

Transcending

Originally Posted by Shroom
    I like to wine and dine a lady at a restaurant first few times then the cinema so basically its....

'dinner,dinner,dinner,dinner,dinner,dinn er,dinner,dinner,dinner,...... BATMAN !!!'
    Spat my coffee.

Spat my coffee.
    Me too lol

I've forgotten, what's tea bagging again?
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Originally Posted by etherea
    I've forgotten, what's tea bagging again?
    It's when a man dunks his balls into a persons mouth

Tea bagging, I thought that was when you had a cup of Typhoo

Transcending
    I've been waiting years! Lol

I don't believe in all the set timetable stuff, just when it feels right. Some things are meant to be brief and short lived, some are meant to be mistakes (we learn from them!) and some are more lasting. My longest relationship was with a guy I slept with the first night I met him (in my twenties so a while ago now); another guy I dated for three months before we had sex, he left the next day and I never heard from him again - I later found out he'd bet his mates I'd sleep with him and he dated me that long to win the bet
    So from my own personal experience it just needs to be when it feels right. That's if I can remember how to do it

Like falling off a bike give it thought,it ll all come flooding back...when the time is right xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Lightbringer