THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long do you wait?

How long do you wait?

I think at least 5 dates before sex. At least! Spread over a period of 3 weeks of course
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wait for the ... I've been married 55 years & took her on the first night clan
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    there's always a few.

Dolly? C mon join in.

Ma bungo? If cider was involved then she deffo dropped her knickers day one

Depends if you want more than just a shag.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Depends if you want more than just a shag.
    If you wanted just a shag then you wouldn't be hanging about would you

Your not going to keep em hanging on if their penis is all your interested in

Anyway
    you are like the kiss of death on my threads lighty so you'd better behave yourself.

Its a serious question & I don't want it filled with your smut.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

my mouth is tightly shut

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Dolly? C mon join in.

Ma bungo? If cider was involved then she deffo dropped her knickers day one
    I beg your pardon ? How so very dare you!!! Even when I had my 'love affair' with Enrico my Zumba instructor it was a week before we kissed let alone did 'the thing'.
    Do not judge a persons morals on their ability to drink apple juice !!!

You are practicaley calling me a 'slapper' !! There are only 2 notches in MY head board , I bet yours looks like Hagrid has been practicing his wood chopping skills

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I beg your pardon ? How so very dare you!!! Even when I had my 'love affair' with Enrico my Zumba instructor it was a week before we kissed let alone did 'the thing'.
    Do not judge a persons morals on their ability to drink apple juice !!!

You are practicaley calling me a 'slapper' !! There are only 2 notches in MY head board , I bet yours looks like Hagrid has been practicing his wood chopping skills
    I don't have a headboard
    too noisy! The neighbours would complain.

my mouth is tightly shut
    Wouldn't that be nice. Remind me how to block?

Wouldn't that be nice. Remind me how to block?
    I'm sure you can work it out yourself

This thread has some good advice

I'm sure you can work it out yourself
    I ain't that clever
    obviously.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

I ain't that clever
    obviously.
    Aww but I love you and I want to come to your birthday party

It's good you are over markrob
    a few hundred brummies on the site will keep you busy & will hopefully take your mind off things.

my mouth is tightly shut

Yes I really beleive that
    .A scheming harlot in angels guise you are.I remember all the.. kindly..
    advice you gave to paul...what you meant was....dump her and drop em.
    I dont even know if this is still the prep thread youve absorbed or another.I hope NRT comes on and swamps it with axel talk as revenge.

I ain't that clever
    obviously.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Dont you think as you get older the more you seize any chance you get before they either sober up or cant get the zimmer up the stairs.?When I was young I was too steady and missed shging an amazing guy when the chance cropped up and missed the chance forever.If the chance cropped up with that guy again Id trip him up and ravish him there and then...even in Tescos.

I got offered "it" at the till in Iceland,there and then,it didn`t happen obv`s,shame,she was lovely.
    I only went in for Tea bags.

lol.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by nomis
    I got offered "it" at the till in Iceland,there and then,it didn`t happen obv`s,shame,she was lovely.
    I only went in for Tea bags.

lol.
    Lmao seen as I'm still on the naughty list I won't reply what I want to, but you can imagine
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

Originally Posted by cricket
    Dont you think as you get older the more you seize any chance you get before they either sober up or cant get the zimmer up the stairs.?When I was young I was too steady and missed shging an amazing guy when the chance cropped up and missed the chance forever.If the chance cropped up with that guy again Id trip him up and ravish him there and then...even in Tescos.
    shameless.....i thought at lesst two yesrs of poetry reading evenings and crochet sessions every sunday before a kiss could tske place(with a chaperone of course).
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer, ma bungo, nomis

I think I would make a good chaperone , any money in it ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

LB ,your mind is in the gutter

Tea bags,not Tea Bagging lol

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I think I would make a good chaperone , any money in it ?
    Probably..if the.meters running
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

I want to be wooed, yes wooed, I am worth the wait, if I was interested in a relationship with him then a month, if he is not happy with that then he can fook off
    , a weekend away, somewhere special so he never forgets what a hot bitch I am
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, Lightbringer

Its awefully hot in here ... i fear i shall swoon dreadfully....