THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: The Green Gathering 2017

The Green Gathering 2017

The Green Gathering will be back on the first weekend in August (3rd-6th) 2017. It's really good
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laid-back atmosphere, friendly vibe, eclectic music, lovely people, fascinating workshops, fab location, non-commercial organisation, all solar-powered - it's got pretty much everything!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    are on sale at the mo (til they run out) - 85.

It's also got a new website where you can find out more, check out pics and video n stuff
    The following users think this post is groovy: gonga, Lightbringer, quintessence

Earlybirds are 85 until the end of Jan. All the latest GG news is here
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence

Today's the last day to get earlybird tickets for The Green Gathering - they're 85 including booking fee, not bad for a 4 day festie with soooo much going on!
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

Hey I'm hoping that someone can give me some advice please. Based on this post I have checked out the website for The Green Gathering and it looks totally amazing. What have I been missing out on!!! OK so as none of my friends are into anything remotely hippy or free spirited I'm starting to feel very confined...but not anymore 😀.

I would love to volunteer at this agent but because I am a complete festival virgin could someone let me know before I complete an application:

The estimated spend I will need for the weekend, as there are no cash points?

Has anyone volunteered on here before, if so what did you think?

Do I have to pay for a car pass as I will be driving with my camping stuff?

Are there many single volunteers that turn up as I will be on my own so I don't want to feel singled out if its mainly a family and friends event?