THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: podesta emails and other assorted awfulness

podesta emails and other assorted awfulness

I've been watching alot of things about the WikiLeaks podesta emails, from the weird paedophilic and satanic artwork, and the spirit cooking thing. Its really disturbing and the photographic and video evidence makes it hard for them to deny.....what the fuck is going on??

I was raised Christian, but don't practice, as the priest for my diocese was found guilty of child abuse, so it really affected my faith, but the more I watch, the higher up it gets, the more brazen the evidence becomes....

Urgh, where'd'y'all stand on this? Has anybody seen it? Its no wonder they want to kill Edward Snowden and Julian Assange....

Omg that sounds fucked up, I've not heard anything about it and I don't think I want to
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lightbringer, its seriously bizarre, theres mention of going to a spirit cooking dinner, which involves a lot of pigs blood splash around, eating cakes that have been made to look like naked corpses, that they slice up in front of people like an autopsy, weird artwork of young children and cannibalism, a gold sculpture in the shape of one of Jeffrey Dahmers victims, in a weird contorted pose.... This has all come out due to the WikiLeaks data dump on the podesta emails, these weird brothers are really high up in American politics. Theres links to an elite paedophile sex ring too many times for it to be spiteful rumors, it really disturbs me that these people are openly deranged, and pulling the strings of power. 😐

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    I think the wealthy & powerful are more likely to be in to weird stuff than the poor due to more time & money. In general though, they're better able to hide it away. Wikileaks are an interesting bunch, not always as neutral as they make out but still interesting.

Transcending
    It's a hoax. The emails don't contain anything like that, check them yourself on WikiLeaks.

More info here:
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not sure, the artwork and sculptures are actual pieces they own, pictures of them in front of pieces, the pieces have been lent to galleries by the family. Theres pictures of the spirit cooking thing too, with the podestas in tow, and lady gaga funnily enough ..... Bit odd 😐
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Tuning In
    gay lords....?

lord janner and lord Brittan.

Its all connected to pizzagate, and its in loads of their emails, these weird coded messages, and paedophilic symbols on business's that are owned by a guy that is in charge of human trafficking, weird instagrams all linked with bizarre photos of kids. Theres just so much that's linked, archived, and connects its truly disturbing. Like seriously, watch some of this on youtube, and tell me its not super super suspect......
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Tuning In
    please post some videos on here , I would like to find out more.

I'll try figure out how to link stuff from my phone. But if you have youtube, just type in pizza gate scandal, theres a lot on there that's not the usual 'christian fury' repent stuff.... Its really well researched, archived web pages, instagram accounts all linked, strange money payments from both the Clintons and George Soros to this pizza place, in the thousands of dollars.

I'll try my best to find links and send them over this x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, WREKAGE

Menstrual blood, breast milk and sperm!!

Tuning In
    You don't want any of those on your pizza
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer