THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: X Craptor!

X Craptor!

Anyone watching the current series?I usually quite enjoy watching it for abit of light entertainment,but this series?I think it'll be the last one I'll watch.I think the shows lost the plot.Honey G???Somehow I can't see that lady becoming a superstar!lol Out of the thousands of applicants,she apparently made the grade.
    I think they need some new judges.Apart from Nicole,the rest are pretty ancient,and I think younger judges would be able to offer a fresh injection of life into the show.The judges seem to say the same old same old,and its become predictable and boring.Yeah I know,I can press the off button,lol,but I do like singing type shows.(Prefer The Voice tbh).Still a fan of X Factor?Or are you moving on?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never watched it,i feel dirty if I catch the advert for it.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, ma bungo, NomadicRT, quintessence, Rick69

The only bit of it I have seen in years was on last night's Goggle Box, and that little bit had me cursing in disgust!!
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, ma bungo

As I keep telling people... The judges have chosen their winner/s. they need to put the people they like up against somebody crap so they make sure there is no competition and the public are obviously not going to vote for her.

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

I just cannot understand for the life of me,why people with genuine talent like Giftie Louise get booted off,and the likes of Honey G are still in it?Anyone can rap,not everyone has a good singing voice though.I switched off watching it around 3 weeks ago.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

X Craptor!

Originally Posted by Cobra
    I just cannot understand for the life of me,why people with genuine talent like Giftie Louise get booted off,and the likes of Honey G are still in it?Anyone can rap,not everyone has a good singing voice though.I switched off watching it around 3 weeks ago.
    You will be happy to know honey g is out
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

There is a god!lol