THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual awakening

Spiritual awakening

So I started meditation, started my dreadlock journey and got back to my "roots" started seeing 11:11 loads (still do) now seeing 22:22 and 12:22 all these are signs from my angels? I get that but what are they telling me? I've always known I've psychic abilities and I'm an empath but what do I do about them? Do I ignore them or do something with them? Lots of questions but so confusing. What do I do now I've had this awakening?

Breath,you will know what to do and when,in the mean time have a silly riddle,

1,1 was a race horse,
    2,2 was 1, 2,
    2,2,1,1 race,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xx.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by nomis
    Breath,you will know what to do and when,in the mean time have a silly riddle,

1,1 was a race horse,
    2,2 was 1, 2,
    2,2,1,1 race,

xx.
    lol

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    The more connected I feel, the weirder my life becomes.

I have no idea what I'm being shown, but the mathematical odds of some of the synchronicities I experience is insane.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, nomis, wizard1luv

I`m pretty sure everything will work out fine

Originally Posted by Paul

I have no idea what I'm being shown, but the mathematical odds of some of the synchronicities I experience is insane.
    Yup!! Same!!

Originally Posted by Paul

Yes life does get weirder, how's this for weird - Thursday evening I am on the ferry going to Holyhead to visit my son, I am sat in a lounge area when this beautiful lady walks in and she is limping, and she sits next to me, so I ask her if she has hurt her leg and she says yes, so I ask her how she hurt it and she says actually I have MS ( I thought to myself, here we go again, my angels always bring people to me that need some healing).

I didn't tell her what I did, and we stated talking and she said she would like some healing, so then I had to tell her I was a healer, she asked me if I would give her a treatment, so I went to the Captain of the ship, explained what I wanted to do and he looked at me and said, I know I can trust you and then gave me a key to a lovely cabin, so I took the lady in there and she had a lovely treatment, she wanted to pay me but I said no need it was my gift to her.

Then last night I get on the coach at MK for my return journey to Ireland and I have a thought in my head that tells me that I need to sit at the front and keep an eye on the driver, anyway as soon as we set off the driver is acting weird, very agitated and keeps playing with some kind of device in his right hand and just not looking at the road, I thought ffs, I kept sneaking a look at him and he kept doing it, after about 20 mins I couldn't take anymore and I leaned across to speak to him and told him to put the device down and concentrate on his driving as he is responsible for all the people on the coach.

That was the start of a 5 hour journey from hell, he drove like an utter lunatic, kept shouting he was going to kick me off the bus, he kept doing and undoing his seat belt, then decided he didn't want to be on the motorway anymore and drove through country roads like a nutter till we got to Holyhead, kept stopping at random places for a 5 minute break, then putting his jacket on and then taking it off again.

The reason I was told to sit at the front I am convinced was to stop him from killing us all, I put my really soft voice on and started talking to him, asking him if he was ok etc, to make him slow down, I flirted with him a bit because when he was talking to me he took his foot off the pedal, what a fooking night when we got to Holyhead five hours later my legs almost buckled under me when I got off the coach because I was so stressed and wound up.

So yes life gets very weird the more connected you become
    The following users think this post is groovy: Paul, quintessence

Bloody hell! Glad you got back safely!

Thank you LB, I am back in my house with a huge mug of tea
    x

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    The girl I was posting about the other day ...

It was the day before a (kind of) exes birthday, and was wondering how she was doing and not knowing whether to contact her or not ... met new girl at station for second date, and discovered she had exactly the same birthday! So what are the odds of both that and us hooking up on the same day? (she stayed)

Then went on to discover she had several mutual connections with me, even though we didn't meet through mutual friends, comes from Berlin and has only been here since March! Out of 7 million+ people in London too!

Then, a week later, wandering around Tesco with a different friend who was buying some beer -- just as we got to the fridge a Whatsapp message came through from girl saying "can you get me a beer for later?" - a similar thing happened two days later when I was standing by the crisps aisle in a different supermarket ... SMS with "can you pick me up some crisps please?"!

OK, so we're not seeing each other now, and I'm good with that, but this kinda thing seems to follow me around wherever I go, and while none of it really means much, it certainly makes you wonder
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer

Yep does make you think, the more you become aware of it the more it will happen too

Heavenly Creature
    That's a hell of a tale DollyB, hope you reported the guy before he does hurt someone
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, NomadicRT

Heavenly Creature
    Before the days of mobile phones, and all this digital malarky, I always knew who was gonna ring me, before it even rang, on my old house-phone
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, NomadicRT

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    That's a hell of a tale DollyB, hope you reported the guy before he does hurt someone
    I am going to UJ, in writing, so they take it seriously.

I ring people because they pop into my head and they'll say they were just thinking about me. I had a feeling of impending doom once, I knew something really bad was going to happen, I was in hysterics Because I was so terrified... I got a phone call to say my dog had died
    I'll know when my grandparents have died before I'll be told.

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, NomadicRT

Ive had that too Lightbringer.I used to live in Australia,and my best mate Pam did too.I relocated to the UK,and we kept in contact pretty often.I phoned Pam,and we had our usual lovely chat,she seemed fine.3 weeks later,I wake up at 6am,and just started bawling my eyes out.My husband woke up and asked what was wrong.I blurted out "Pam's dead"??My husband suggested I ring her,so I ring her home number.No one answers.I then decide to check my emails.Had an email from my other best mate in Oz,which just read "Ring me,its urgent"I rang my bf,and she said "I have some sad news"?I replied "Yes I know,Pam's died has'nt she"?She told me that was true!!!!
    To this day, I really don't know how I knew she had died.We used to sit around,and talk about alot of stuff,and we all agreed that whoever died first,had to come back somehow and let the others know there was life after death!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, Lightbringer, quintessence

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Ive had that too Lightbringer.I used to live in Australia,and my best mate Pam did too.I relocated to the UK,and we kept in contact pretty often.I phoned Pam,and we had our usual lovely chat,she seemed fine.3 weeks later,I wake up at 6am,and just started bawling my eyes out.My husband woke up and asked what was wrong.I blurted out "Pam's dead"??My husband suggested I ring her,so I ring her home number.No one answers.I then decide to check my emails.Had an email from my other best mate in Oz,which just read "Ring me,its urgent"I rang my bf,and she said "I have some sad news"?I replied "Yes I know,Pam's died has'nt she"?She told me that was true!!!!
    To this day, I really don't know how I knew she had died.We used to sit around,and talk about alot of stuff,and we all agreed that whoever died first,had to come back somehow and let the others know there was life after death!
    Aw gosh
    it's an awful feeling and so sorry to hear that
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Thanks Lightbringer.Although obviously upsetting at the time,"something"must of happened for me to know she had died and to wake up crying?Maybe she "visited"me during the night
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

We had a stray cat called Archibald we had him a while and once when old bill raided I have the sniffer dog handler ask if we could remove cat as it was attacking the dog and scaring it. Anyhow one day when we was about to go off to Saltford flats to borrow a mates barge for a week with the kids I walked out the back and said to Archibald. Ok better go for a walk accross the fields with you because you wont be around when we get back ( cat use to walk all over place with us. Someone shouted ready and I never did have that last walk as had to drive off as all loaded up. After a few days just as we navigated all those locks on the kennet and avon we got a phone call saying he had been run over and killed. I always regret not going for that walk with him when I think about him.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, quintessence

Originally Posted by milly
    We had a stray cat called Archibald we had him a while and once when old bill raided I have the sniffer dog handler ask if we could remove cat as it was attacking the dog and scaring it. Anyhow one day when we was about to go off to Saltford flats to borrow a mates barge for a week with the kids I walked out the back and said to Archibald. Ok better go for a walk accross the fields with you because you wont be around when we get back ( cat use to walk all over place with us. Someone shouted ready and I never did have that last walk as had to drive off as all loaded up. After a few days just as we navigated all those locks on the kennet and avon we got a phone call saying he had been run over and killed. I always regret not going for that walk with him when I think about him.
    As :'( how Terribly sad
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly

Ive had some strange happenings in my life - So much so that I take it for granted somewhat.
    When I get a week or a month that nothing strange happens - That tends to be more unusual.
    I have to say that for the past 2 or 3 years Ive been getting an elevated accelerated sense of psychic activity, coincidences and sychronicity that happens on a very regular basis. So many stories that I could tell you... But i will save them for another day.
    But the strangest thing that I have had for the past 3 years is a feeling that I must learn Russian and damn well learn it fast and fluently. Ive never been to Russia and i have no russian friends or family.
    Coincidences with Russia keep coming up regular. I was flicking through Amazon online looking for a book, cant recall the name of the book i was looking for but it had sod all to do with russia... A thought popped into my head - Russia and the very next page i loked that clicked on to my feeds was a book by Vladimir ..... ( cant recall last name) Book was Ringing Cedars)
    Other things will happen. I will be thinking about russia and within a few seconds, a russian accent or speaker or singer will come on be aired on radio, or a russian will be on my screen as im watching something.
    I also have strange dreams that i can talk russian fluently.
    If im watching a movie with russian people in it i can understand a lot of what they are saying and i find this weird as ive only been learning russian a little here and there.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

I hope you reported him to the plod or his company.The next passengers may not be so fortunate.

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    Thank you LB, I am back in my house with a huge mug of tea
    x

when my daughter was 4 she turned to me in the car and said "poor poor boy gone under water"I had no idea at all she was on about.Later in the same journey she said "dogs gone now" I took it to mean nothing but was very puzzled.Next day I got a phone call to say her 6 year old cousin had drowned in a swimming baths and that her nannys dog had died the same day.I was stunned.We had no tv or phone then and no chance to hear or see anything that would account for that knowing.I have a "story" she told me when pre school that she was" cooking over a fire in the open field and the pot exploded and that was that,then I came here"again no possinle story link.6years ago she told me that IMUST buy a lottery ticket(I never do lotto)from a xspecific shop at a specific time and date and we woulsd win.I did do as she said,mainly to dhow beleif in her.WE WON 5 only but wow.Still got copy of ticket framed with the words"impossible is only a word"I think their connection to spirit is driven away in school to a major degree.We are conditioned to not believe or connect.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Lightbringer, milly, quintessence

Ive had weird things happen to me since before i could properly talk and verbally describe them...visions premonitions dreams sense of forboding,lucid dreams voices visits from people i know who sre dead or dying and i still have them often..Ive mentioned a few things on other threads so im not going to retell them on this one too but i dont need convincing that we have psychic or paranormal abilities -or at least some of us naturally have and some become aware of , or that weve been here before in previous lives..I.dont try to over analyse them anymore as often their meaning is not immediately obvious until some time later like putting together a jigsaw.Also over analysing what parts of the messsge we have may lead usvto the wrong conclusions or stop us being open to other input so I just accept it for what it is....eventuslly it will become clear anyway.
    Some experiences ive had are pretty unnerving and precede real time events and i dont like those.
    Theyre both interesting and a curse psrtly becsuse i never know when theyre coming or exactly when bad stuff is going to happen which makes me feel unsettled for dsys or weeks.
    I think its probably inate in many of us but its regarded as too weird for mainsrream society thinking so a lot of gifted people hide or ignore their senses and eventually lose their ability to connect to anything.
    I think children and animals have a better connection to the paranormal and though they msy not seem to make sense sometimes we shouldnt ignore the message they try to give us no matter how bizarre.
    .I know as a child i found it profoundly frustrating that things i told of were dismissed as a "fertile imagination id grow out of " especially when i could see from.peoples reactions that they really knew i was genuinely having these dteams visions or premonitions but it was just too scary for them to accept.
    As for doing anything about 'awakening',you dont have to do anything specifically,just be open to them and listen to the messsge if there is one.
    Youll know what to do by the feeling it instills in you, but most times youll not need to know what to do youll just find youve acted instinctively without knowing the reason.
    The instinctive subconscious part of your brain is far older than the conscious thinking side and more reliable...trust your instincts.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 03-12--2016 at 03:55 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, Lightbringer, milly