When I was a kid and since about 17 I've had pretty annoying eczema on my hands, neck, elbows etc. And I've always 'managed' it using the stuff the Doctors prescribe, Diprobase, steriod creams, special shower gel etc.
But this year I've tried a few natural methods of managing it...
Why does the NHS prescribe all these chemicals when this 100% natural unrefined organic product works SO DAMN WELL?
1) my hands are always moisturised, even after washing them briefly
2) the initial greasiness is about the same as my old moisturiser BUT it doesnt absorb so easily into cotton gloves
3) redness completely gone + skin looks almost brand new
4) no itchiness - even in the itchy/weeping phase I was in when I first started using it
5) eczema hasn't flared up since very cold weather started again - always used to flare up in winter
6) paid £12 for 1kg which will last 100 days as opposed to £8 X however many products I was using at the time
7) smells way better!
Anyone one else got any great natural methods for managing eczema? One thing shea butter hasn't been able to crack so well is the flare up on the back of my neck - think because my hair and clothes keep rubbing it off!! But its too cold to keep it exposed and even the cotton scarves rub off the shea butter...