THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Self conscious about a fetish

Self conscious about a fetish

I am a male in his 20's and I have an issue I just need to talk about somewhere. Sorry if this is a little too long or too much information. I think I may have a fetish and it is related to really really liking women that wear thongs/ g strings. Now I don't like underwear in general but specifically thongs/ g strings. It all started when I was around 12 years old. One of the girls in my class that I had a crush on at the time was wearing a thong and I can remember this specific instance leading to turning me on a lot. From that period on I think I may have subconsciously connected thongs with being sexy or something or connected that a sexier woman wears them I have no idea. I never really thought about this issue until a couple years ago. A couple years ago I realized I might have a fetish and panicked. I began searching online about how fetishes develop and learned that they might be due to a mental disorder or abnormal sexual learning process and this has been freaking me out ever since. I don't know why but I may be attracted to a woman but it she wears thongs for me it makes me super attracted to her . How weird am I I feel super abnormal about this because at the end of the day it's just clothing. For the past several years I have been trying to consciously stop trying to be aroused by it but it just makes me feel super on edge and ashamed at a fundamental level.

Yeah something wrong with you, I mean fancy enjoying looking at a sexy arse in a thong
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, Ecobob, essexcamper, Lightbringer, treeboy, wandering gypsy

What ever floats your boat or gets you off. It's all quite normal mate. Now if you said you have a fetish for comfy pants. I would say "get out more" it's all intended to flick your switch. Not many lasses enjoy the string up the bum crack for long, but it sure gets the boys attention.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, Lightbringer

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    As far a fetishes go, that's casual.

THIS IS NOT WEIRD AT ALL.

Weird, in the world of fetish, is being ridden like a pony, with a fake tail in your ass, and a saddle on your back. And yet, I personally wouldn't consider that overly weird.

Many, many men like women in thongs, less clothes blocking the view.
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, essexcamper

It all started when I was around 12 years old. One of the girls in my class that I had a crush on at the time was wearing a thong
    Most likely the victim of a wedgy, kids can be cruel like that
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, Paul

Tuning In
    that's no fetish, thats proving your healthily liking the shapely form of a woman being highlighted by them wearing such things,
    why do you think they wear them, it isnt for quick access if they are busting for a wee.

everyones got a kink, that just happens to be your's. enjoy. when you stop enjoying then thats the time to question it.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    stockings suspenders and a thong on a nicely shaped woman, thats my fetish, but sadly tis rare in my life now
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, essexcamper, Sootyfoot, treeboy, wurzel

Reading between the lines of Ubuntu1's post, It got me wondering what young blokes talk to each other about these days. Now if your fetish still included the school girl, we would have to point out that Is now un-cool and could very well be due to a mental disorder or a abnormal sexual learning process or you really should have tried harder to pull that girl you were into back then. However. I think you have come out the other side, quite a healthy young man. Now go exploit your fantasy. You don't know how long it may last.

All this talk about sexy thongs and G strings, has made me hungrier than a starving baby in a topless bar.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Don't freak out. We all have sexual quirks, and this happens to be (one of?) yours. There's nothing weird about it, you have individual turn-ons (and probably turn-offs) just like everyone else.

I have certain kinks as well, so I can relate to the feeling of "why did I start liking that so much?". I tend to agree that the context of our early sexual urges and feelings can end up with us sexualising particular experiences or objects... But so what? Unusual desires only become unhealthy if they lead you to hurt someone.

Repressing them will get you nowhere mate, this is just how you're built.
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter

i have noi idea what he means..

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, essexcamper, wandering gypsy, wurzel

Turning On
    My little fella just twitched a bit😂

Nothing wrong with loving thongs......... I'm wearing one right now 😆

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Ash
    Nothing wrong with loving thongs......... I'm wearing one right now 
    Mmm, me too, in fact we mostly are, aren't we?

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    i have noi idea what he means..

E
    Whale tail just isn't sexy....

Not Quite a Noobie
    This seems like the mildest fetish possible
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Rick69, skyraven

Yup. Just be grateful you never have to look a partner's dad in the eye after he spotted your home-made flogger lying around in her house.

I speak from experience :P
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, Fire-Tree

Thanks for the help. This is the only kind of fetish I can think of that I have. Like I don't particularly like feet , etc but a woman that I know is wearing a thong really really turns me on for some reason. Somehow I think they are more confident and trying to be sexy I don't know but it's a major major turn on. Same with a nice ass in general

Originally Posted by Ubuntu1
    Thanks for the help. This is the only kind of fetish I can think of that I have. Like I don't particularly like feet , etc but a woman that I know is wearing a thong really really turns me on for some reason. Somehow I think they are more confident and trying to be sexy I don't know but it's a major major turn on. Same with a nice ass in general
    I'm glad it's helped you to stop worrying.
    My partner secured me to her bed with ropes, better than I've ever tied a over weight load of scrap onto my lorry. I explained there's no need for all that. I really wasn't thinking of leaving. Then she cleverly exposed me to her fetish. I now have a rope fetish & keep them well out of reach of my partner. Funny how our acquired interests can tie us both up in knots.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, Lightbringer, skyraven, Sootyfoot

Your totally bonkers, but I'll tell you a secret...All the best people are

I too have fetishes and lots of people do, nothing to be ashamed of, only thing is, most people are too afraid to talk about 'em.
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Sootyfoot

This is very common young man , did this happen to you at school ??

Originally Posted by Levey
    This is very common young man , did this happen to you at school ??

I was the biggest lad at school but I had the shit kicked out of me on a daily basis because I wouldn't fight...the one day I did fight I ripped a fist size chunk of hair AND scalp off my attacker...and that didn't go down well with the powers that be

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Transcending
    Liking a woman in a thong isn't weird, that's what they're for, in fact I expect many women would be very happy to be able to turn you on so easily.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, Sootyfoot

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by skyraven
    Yup. Just be grateful you never have to look a partner's dad in the eye after he spotted your home-made flogger lying around in her house.
    I used to know someone whose kids found her whip ... she only realised this when she looked out of her kitchen window and saw them chasing each other down the road with it
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boddhidharma, essexcamper, Fire-Tree, Levey, skyraven, Sootyfoot, Zambaku

If I was hard up I could definitely do the whole dominatrix thing, without having sex with them, I think I would enjoy having a whip and keeping a man in his place - I would get him to wash my floor as well with his balls swinging

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, Sootyfoot

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    yikes