THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Self conscious about a fetish

Tuning In
    Yep only thing amiss is your shame and anxiety, love yourself!
    And others if they consent
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by realnutter
    E
    Whale tail just isn't sexy....
    Really ?

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

I'm quite happy to see it, within reason but the latest trend in low cut jeans is showing more and more female 'builders bum' when they don't wear a thong and that IMO is just not sexy.
    Not all who wander are lost

Self conscious about a fetish

Sometimes...thongs...are wrong!...
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, likahamadoolihan

Who says that is wrong?I think its funny and cute.Funny, as I know what the front trousers down view will be probably, as thongs for women dont tend to account for wandering balls.
    .and cute as wearing his ladys thong may be a lovers being close laugh..that I may or may not have done myself in the past
    .Going to work in a very serious workplace sat in a meeting knowing you have your fellas briefs on secretly under your suit is a scream.
    You need a size 16 Sooty,a 12 is maybe a bit optimistic,but the colours suit you.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

Sometimes...thongs...are wrong!...

Nothing wrong with this at all. I love women's panties

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Uncut
    Nothing wrong with this at all. I love women's panties
    I prefer them without panties.

I took this woman home the other night, she said to me "Seeing as it is our 1st date I'm only getting half naked tonight," I said "ok! front half please"
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid, Sootyfoot