THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: My mental health

Quote Originally Posted by Sootyfoot View Post
    Yebbut I'm an awkward bloke to live with....
    Erm I'd like to hear from any fuckin human being who thinks they're not awkward to live with - and then quiz the people who live with them.......everything is only a matter of opinion.

I mean, "one mans meat is another mans poison". If you're in the wrong place with the wrong people for your fit - you're going to feel awkward to some bugger or n other. I've only just begun to realise that....so am saying it as much for myself too. Nil desperandum n all that shite xxx

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    The one thing I have learned about being addicted to different substances is the only person that can get you off and addictive substance as yourself
    If there are any mistakes in my posts it's Apple dictation's fault
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

Quote Originally Posted by maddy harper View Post
    The one thing I have learned about being addicted to different substances is the only person that can get you off and addictive substance as yourself
    Yup

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Quote Originally Posted by maddy harper View Post
    Never a truer word spoken.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, verticalis48