THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any gamers out there

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by twistoflemon
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I can go either way, I like having a game I can really invest in but a game that you can complete in an hour (but can keep playing over and over) is good too
    I suppose, I got a snes and a megadrive that I still play, a lot of the games can be completed in an hour
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Just Managed To Play Another Level Of Resident Evil Without Putting My TV Screen Through With My Controller With Jumpy Frighty Scares hahahaha
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Offgrid hero

Originally Posted by Danann
    Just Managed To Play Another Level Of Resident Evil Without Putting My TV Screen Through With My Controller With Jumpy Frighty Scares hahahaha

I was told farcry 5 was coming out this October but I've had a look online and it's not coming out till February by the looks of it, that's​ incontinent for my hibernation plans so I think I will upgrade to a PS4 in readiness for farcry 5 and buy a second hand copy of farcry primal to get stuck into while I wait, that's dark time sorted
    just a simple guy

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    I was told farcry 5 was coming out this October but I've had a look online and it's not coming out till February by the looks of it, that's​ incontinent for my hibernation plans so I think I will upgrade to a PS4 in readiness for farcry 5 and buy a second hand copy of farcry primal to get stuck into while I wait, that's dark time sorted
    I am getting that as soon as it is released, along with Red dead redemption 2, two vast open world games with a few hundred hours of gaming

I loved the first Red Dead Redemption, I'm just hoping that they don't screw it up with micro-transactions like they've been doing with other games
    do I dare disturb the universe?

I never really found my bearings in red dead,I just used to settle in to killing the hoards of zombie towns folk.
    just a simple guy

Gave Up On Resident Evil Earlier As Needed To Give My Heart And My Be Nerves A Rest Too hehehehe.
    So Played Some Online Old Game Left4Dead. Instead hehehe..
    Form From The Void & Mists

Never got past 'Unreal Tournament', the first one, never got into the later editions or beyond that really. Trouble is it wouldn't play on later Windows.
    Not all who wander are lost

That's supposed to say inconvenient not incontinent...
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

still ave a ps1
    its ace,play jetpack joyride too
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Turning On
    Mass Effect 1, 2 (especially 2) and 3 are perfect. And playing as jerk shepard is hilarious. Brilliant story too and I personally loved the ending.

A special mention has to go to GTA vice city though, the soundtrack was so classy.

Elite Dangerous

Been watching a few game trailers on YouTube quite a few nice looking games on the horizon,I really like the look of days gone a apocalyptic zombie open world game, graphics look amazing.
    just a simple guy

I am waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2, i'll be putting in some extra anti-social hours when that comes out, by only bothering with people if there is a real need, can't have them spoiling my gaming time.

The following users think this post is groovy: Offgrid hero

I don't suppose anybody fancies posting a trailer for days gone do they? it looks fantastic motorcycles​/zombies/guns..
    just a simple guy

I don't suppose anybody fancies posting a trailer for days gone do they? it looks fantastic motorcycles​/zombies/guns..

The following users think this post is groovy: Offgrid hero

Heavenly Creature

What are your favorite games of all time ?
    sonic2 on megadive, still have a ps2 with the 8 and 16 bit sonic collection. Bst 2d platform gam ever.
    Grand turismo for driving games

i am a big gamer.....i can also service and fix ps4 and computers which i used to do for a job a long time ago....lol