THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: fairy godmother

Transcending

fairy godmother

don't know if this is ' quite ' the right place to post this thread.. but .. hey ho.. does anyone else out there believe that they have a ' fairy godmother ' .. looking over them ??... point i'm getting at is people say to me that i have been ' born lucky '... i've never really had anything bad happen to me ( not being dead or had any major illness or injury )... everthing i my life seems to just turn out allright in the end... just putting it out there.. trying to find out if i in fact have been ' born lucky '.. or am i just ' more self preservative ' than most people..??

what i'm getting at is my ' fairy godmother' tells me to don't do that !!! do this ... ( in my head )
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Sometimes I think I've fallen on my feet more than others. I've been through some shit in my time but I also realise it could have been worse. I'm not sure whether it's a Fairy Godmother thing or just how you view life. I'm a firm believer in life being a lesson so when crap happens I try to see what it's teaching me.

Transcending
    i'm really talking about some sort of ' external force / power ' that is actively protecting me... ( not just me learning from past expierences ) ...???

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    am a firm believer in a fairy godmother, been a few times i should have died or been seriously injured but am still here

I've been through some scary and odd stuff in my life and once the shit had settled, had that 'how did I get out of that' moment, many a time. At one time I thought someone was looking out for me, which was strange as I was indebted to none that I knew of but as time went on it was clear that the someone was not of this world as I know it. I can't explain it exactly but something akin to a 'fairy godmother' is there. Karma.
    Not all who wander are lost

Heavenly Creature
    Well apparently I am Melchior, the commandant of this quarter of the Milky Way for the Galactic Federation. But due to some shit or other I am being hidden and protected from all the beasties and stuff. I was told this ages ago, and worryingly, a couple of mediums have confirmed it since then
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Transcending

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    I've been through some scary and odd stuff in my life and once the shit had settled, had that 'how did I get out of that' moment, many a time. At one time I thought someone was looking out for me, which was strange as I was indebted to none that I knew of but as time went on it was clear that the someone was not of this world as I know it. I can't explain it exactly but something akin to a 'fairy godmother' is there. Karma.
    that's more what i'm talking about..... don't think it's ' karma '... not after the shit i've pulled off in the past ..
    . if it was karma ... i should never have bin pulled back from walking in front of that bus 20 + yrs ago ( purely accidentally )..

An old friend of my mums got put in hospital in the 70's because she swore that we all had someone watching over us. She said she could see them..said my mums was a tall strict woman and my dads was a little fat lady who laughed at everything he said.

Things always seem to happen for a reason for me . Even when at the time I think it's the wrong thing, i always look back and realise it had to happen to get me where I am. Who knows whether it's luck, or a fairy godmother or just a positive outlook...maybe a bit of all three..

Well if I've got one, she's probably got her hands in her head thinking wtf!

The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    got her hands in her head
    E
    that's going to be messy!

Originally Posted by realnutter
    E
    that's going to be messy!

you know what I mean

No protecting angels here...I'm just accident prone but lucky

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer