THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Went the day well ?

Went the day well ?

Just wondering who went where and was it a good day.

I made Arthurs Stone, not a circle I know but a place of some history and it has always had good vibes for me.

I was not the first there, someone drove off as I got there and they had left their offering on top of the capstone.

The first crack of the dawn through the cloud

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and finally the sun

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Left there feeling good.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child, Lightbringer, MacMac, NomadicRT, Petew, quintessence, Roamer, skyraven

Some Stonehenge pics
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Les alignements at Carnac ,Had a really cool morning there in the rain and wind and am feeling pretty charged after touching nearly all of the few thousand standing stones there lined up over about a three mile stretch of breton countryside.

Check them out here for more info

It really is quite an impressive place
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Very well generalising

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Wulfie, that first picture is outstanding! Thanks for sharing!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

I set up a sacred space with a shelter and a fire pit in my local woods. A few people came up later and we hung out, did a bit of drumming, a bit of smudging, some nice chats and good vibes. When they left I wanted to stay, so I wild camped up there, coming up on shr00ms and feeling awesomely primal. Trouble was, I had the mother of all bad trips. My ego came out with a vengeance and decided to tear itself a new arsehole. Next thing I know I'm analytically ripping myself to shreds and firmly believing that I'm the shittest excuse for a human being who has ever lived. Amazingly cool visuals but a very internal, viciously self-hating trip. It was educational for sure, and I stayed safe and warm, but as a learning experience it was right off the deep end.
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence