THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: FRACKING HELL

Sex
    Male

FRACKING HELL

please join frack free ryedale or any others. A peaceful set of campers are being broken. The owner of flamingo land is now pro fracking and has tried to plough up. The field where there camping. Please join donate do whatever you think might help the worlds nearly got rwnewables sorted why the hell we are hell bent on this dodgy energy is beyond me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, MacMac, nomis, SUNSHINE AND CO

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Kirby Misperton is the camp that was attacked by Flamingo Land
    The following users think this post is groovy: MacMac

Sex
    Male
    Flamingo land is a theme park zoo the owner was anti / on the fence about fracking. Now he s pro fracking. Protesters have gathered in a field and set up camp legally however mr flamingo decided to start ploughing the field up.

Can you post links to this campaign - please everything I have seen is at least months out of date/old.
    “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.” –
    The following users think this post is groovy: SUNSHINE AND CO

Sex
    Male
    I not very good at setting links up but if you search engine,

Frack free ryedale

they have a very good website and there on fb as well.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

Sex
    Male
    Thankyou vanwoman 84. Guess your younger than me and better at stuff like this.

Sex
    Female
    Frack free Lancashire supporters message me looking to become very active but lot's to learn.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

Sex
    Male
    Frack free ryedale now have a live channel or daily updates can be watched. Please check it out or donate.
    Last edited by gee; 09-01--2017 at 10:48 PM.

Noobie
    Sex
    Male

Brockham arrests

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by gee
    Frack free ryedale now have a live channel or daily updates can be watched. Please check it out or donate.
    At Brockham today there were five arrests and the police weren't even giving protesters warnings. Truckers were driving erratically, and investors of the filthy industry were breaking into protesters cars and chucking water at them as well.
    The sad fact is that there are more people willing to watch a football match at a stadium than there are wanting to protect our water and our environment.

Noobie
    Sex
    Male
    I like football but I like our planet more.