THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Take a pic of your fav cuppa jollup ...

Coffee. One a week (if I have to) sprinkle (no spoon nessesary) I've not used a spoon to make any coffee for myself in over 25 years. Once a serving of coffee is sprinkled out the jar into the bottom of a mug. Pour in milk. Then pour in hot water. Don't stir. less hassle finding a teaspoon, less washing up, tastes just fine!
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Shroom

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I make my coffee by putting a teaspoon of coffee in a cup, leave spoon in cup, fill mug up to top of the spoon bit with milk, stir (no burnt coffee for me) add water, add sugar, stir, jobs a gooden
    Damn. You actually make instant coffee the CORRECT WAY.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Shroom

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    similar here , shake some millicano into mug,start pouring water and milk simultaneously , no stirring , no spoon and good coffee
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

This is interesting , I have only drink nescafe coffee since as long as I can remember, but sometimes there is a funny , almost washing up liquidy taste. I do not drink milk . Could I be burning the coffee., and before any one says rinse the cup out properly after washing it , it often occurs when I am having a 2nd mug , and the first was fine ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature
    Instant coffee eh. :hurl:

anyone remember instant tea? Well, that was to tea what instant is to coffee.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd

I tried 'real' coffee, but it gives me palputations if I drink 6 cups a day !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd

When I can't take this...instant has to do. Nescafé the handjob of coffees...

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I tried 'real' coffee, but it gives me palputations if I drink 6 cups a day !
    I have had a drink that makes your heart race like mad!!

Have a strong Espresso with a few of shots of Tequila in it, sheesh! we had about 10 of them in a bar one night as chasers, my heart was racing all night, they are called a Chimpanzee - (Cheap-man's-E)
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, ma bungo, Sootyfoot

Well if you are ever in the area I'll make you one

Originally Posted by wurzel
    I have had a drink that makes your heart race like mad!!

Have a strong Espresso with a few of shots of Tequila in it, sheesh! we had about 10 of them in a bar one night as chasers, my heart was racing all night, they are called a Chimpanzee - (Cheap-man's-E)
    Ok...where's the Tequila gone....? I like the sound of them

The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel