THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannabis ingredient to be classed as medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd View Post
    NHS useless .
    Fixed to reflect reality!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Wulfie

Quote Originally Posted by Sootyfoot View Post
    The problem with codeine is when ya take enuff to do the job..ya can't shit for a week!
    i know that for sure , not a good med for pain relief of 3 broken ribs, I uused to get through a lot of DF118's back in the day , seems to be tramodol nowadays, I can handle the spaciness and even the constipation but it makes me itch bad , if i drop 2 at night hopeing to sleep a few hours later i am awake and skin in crawling like I have ants raving on me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, NomadicRT, puppy999, Sootyfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
    i know that for sure , not a good med for pain relief of 3 broken ribs, I uused to get through a lot of DF118's back in the day , seems to be tramodol nowadays, I can handle the spaciness and even the constipation but it makes me itch bad , if i drop 2 at night hopeing to sleep a few hours later i am awake and skin in crawling like I have ants raving on me.
    Oh yeah. Urticaria. Bloody lovely. Scratching like a flea bitten hound.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Please could you clarify Inversion Therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Inversion therapy can help with pain,illness and many many other problems,should the good herb become ineffective,please DO check it out,if you need help or advice on this superb therapy,please do not hesitate to ask me,i have over 7 years experience of inverting myself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Please could you clarify Inversion Therapy.
    As that`s not a question,i would say "Inversion Therapy" is nothing to do with Yoga
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

As that`s not a question,i would say "Inversion Therapy" is nothing to do with Yoga
    http://www.healthcentral.com/chronic...392/inversion/
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, nomis

yes i have just realised i missed your prior explanation.A brilliantly logical thing to reverse gravity effects, take the pressure off.I have done this myself sort of, hanging upside down in a tree which brought instant relief to my back.This was only a sporadic thing though due to weather and proximity of good suitable tree,also unable to space out lest i fell and ended my pain forever.I find your Therapy thing an ace concept to try.My lurchery thing spends most of his time upside down and is bouncy and youthfull at 12.I wonder if it will work for wrinkles and droopy bits.Seems logical that reversing gravity will reverse the effects.
    As that`s not a question,i would say "inversion Therapy" is nothing to do with Yoga
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

Awful thing.I have only had it twice but that was enough.Cold bath,warm bath,creams,no clothes ,no sunlight,all over several days of utter hell.Allergic reaction I thought to mould spores at the time.In the end just got too stoned and pssd to remain concious to escape it.What do you do when it hits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sootyfoot View Post
    Oh yeah. Urticaria. Bloody lovely. Scratching like a flea bitten hound.

Good trees are getting harder to find,that`s partly why i groovied your tree planting film a while ago.
    The inversion table is much safer to use than dangling from a tree,teeter do "gravity"boots,but you need to be pretty healthy already to use them.

Also good info on that link AW

Awful thing.I have only had it twice but that was enough.Cold bath,warm bath,creams,no clothes ,no sunlight,all over several days of utter hell.Allergic reaction I thought to mould spores at the time.In the end just got too stoned and pssd to remain concious to escape it.What do you do when it hits?
    A bit of info here,
    http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Nettle-...es/Causes.aspx

I think it`s more common and often not diagnosed properly,probably mainly diet and stress related more than anything.
    Cut out anything you are binging on,refined sugar,tea,booze or whatever,just try stopping or cutting down on the things you are doing most of,just cut out/reduce one thing at a time though,then you might find the cause and learn how to deal with it.
    Last edited by nomis; 04-01--2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: wurdz

Way off topic now,sorry about that,but hope it helps anyway

PS,i am also not a doctor,do your own research,don`t give up and keep asking.

.I wonder if it will work for wrinkles and droopy bits.Seems logical that reversing gravity will reverse the effects.
    I've seen plenty of old female pipistrelle bats with saggy mammary glands.
    Maybe just try not sleeping hanging upside down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature
    Quote Originally Posted by alices wonderland View Post
    I've seen plenty of old female pipistrelle bats with saggy mammary glands.
    Me too, apart from the "pipistrelle" part.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

My 6 pack still looks a bit Watneys party 7 but it`s getting there,so i would say yes,it could help with other saggy bits