THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Do You Think Are We In Right Year/Month/Time Etc????

Sex
    Female

Do You Think Are We In Right Year/Month/Time Etc????

I Am A Great Believer In "NO" We Are "NOT"
    Because....
    All The Tinkering/Playing With Tick Tock Time...
    Like "DayLight Savings" ..Which To Me Be Sounding Like "Something From A Vampire Scarey Movie Eeeek"..Should Not Be Done ...
    Because You Cannot "Alter Time And Daylight And Nightime" Without "Consequences".
    It Upsets The Balance Of Things And Tick Tock Time...The Days...The Months..The Year Etc Etc"

So That Is Why I Do Not Believe In The Tick Tock Times Of Mans World Clocks....As They Are "Unbalanced" And Tampered And Altered" ...

So What Is Your Beliefs And Thinking About This Altering .."Changing Of Tick Tock Daylight Savings"??? ..Just To Suit And Fit In With Mans World??
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sarah

Sex
    Male
    Danaan man has only played with 'recorded' time. I.e. Clocks. He cannot alter the universe. The universe is a big clock. Night / day. Seasons etc. So it makes no difference what a clock says. The sun will still rise and set on its cycle, the seasons will still arrive, the world and planets still turn.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, parrotandcrow, Wulfie

Sex
    Male
    As an old native American elder once said:

“Only the white man’s government would be so stupid as to cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it onto the bottom, and think they have a longer blanket.”
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, quintessence, wandering gypsy

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    The only time I live in, is now.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Sex
    Male
    When i worked, every second of it i was conscious of time and it had to be documented too as part of operational procedure....now i run on my own time,do stuff when it needs doing,eat when im hungry sleep when im tired.I rarely know what day it is and only roughly what time is determined by light levels or where the sun is (if its out)...unless i go on internet.
    Clock time and calenders have altered often over the centuries but as Sooty said the universe keeps its own time...Clock Time is crucial for navigation, modern technology and modern living.Everything else runs by its own cyclical universal rhythm, makes no odds what a clock actually says... Clocks ? nah ! not so mportant to me anymore and the birds and animals dont worry about daylight saving time or which calendar to use.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 03-01--2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dollybassett, Lightbringer, Offgrid hero, quintessence, Sootyfoot

Do you wanna buy a watch man? no man,i`m not that into time
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and more importantly,

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT

Sex
    Male
    Great stuff...id forgot about Cheech n Chong
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nomis

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Danaan man has only played with 'recorded' time. I.e. Clocks. He cannot alter the universe. The universe is a big clock. Night / day. Seasons etc. So it makes no difference what a clock says. The sun will still rise and set on its cycle, the seasons will still arrive, the world and planets still turn.

Totally Real And True and What I Believe And Think And What I Was Trying To Say...

As Its The Turning Tick Tocks Forwards ..And Backwards I Dont Get Or Understand Or See Reason ....

Yes They Do It So Night Darker Earlier And Mornings Lighter Etc But I Just See No Point ..Because As You Say In The Right Words What I Believe The Universe Cannot Be Changed ..Seasons Will Be Seasons Etc.

But It Does Put Balance Off ....And Many Think Thats Why We Dont Have Winters Esp Till Later Etc As Its Knocked It Off Balance Etc...even some they say as its NOT Oct..Nov..Dec etc its earlier so why warmer etc.....
    And So To Why I Asked What UKHippy Peeps Thoughts Be....As Its Curious .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by wurzel
    As an old native American elder once said:

“Only the white man’s government would be so stupid as to cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it onto the bottom, and think they have a longer blanket.”
    Hehehe Love These Words And Yep It Be Soooo True Too hehehe
    )(
    Form From The Void & Mists

I think the government's of the world have played with our timeliness. Remember, only the winners right history! We are being lied to and suppressed much info on our past. So they have to create a timeline with the gaps either eradicated or filled with a lie.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female
    Dont worry about clocks. Just get on with it & stop worrying.

"Dont fret pet" my drunken ole grandpa used to say
    "Its fckn grand"

It was NEVER " fckn grand" in my grandpas world so i can only deduce that he was a lying bastard.

What time is it? As long as your not late to clock in then what does it really matter?

It is what it is.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann