THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox Hunting back on the agenda for 2017

Sex
    Male
    Any form of killing or cruelty to animals for sport or fun is fucking barbaric, I would love to cut the fuckers faces off that do it.. The bastards !!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, FriedOnion, Lightbringer, parrotandcrow

Sex
    Male
    Id happily watch the hunters chased and torn apart by hounds, wouldnt be much so fun then would it for the wankers. Cats are one of the only spiteful animals that torture prey for fun, not surprisingly Brynhyffryd profile pic is a cat !
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by essexcamper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Id happily watch the hunters chased and torn apart by hounds, wouldnt be much so fun then would it for the wankers. Cats are one of the only spiteful animals that torture prey for fun, not surprisingly Brynhyffryd profile pic is a cat !
    So you would make yourself the same as them? You are no different.
    Suppose that makes you a wanker then?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    So you would make yourself the same as them? You are no different.
    Suppose that makes you a wanker then?
    Yeah opinions vary
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Transcending
    Sex
    Male

I would love to cut the fuckers faces off that do it.. The bastards !!
    Then you clearly have the barbaric tendency yourself. In different circumstances you might be the foxhunter.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, cricket, Sootyfoot

much irony about

Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 05-01--2017 at 11:45 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, Rick69, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Cats are one of the only spiteful animals that torture prey for fun, not surprisingly Brynhyffryd profile pic is a cat !
    Don't forget humans.

Sex
    Male
    If fighting for the underdog makes me a barbaric wanker... well ive been called worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    Don't forget humans.
    Yes some of em !!

Transcending
    Sex
    Male

Don't forget humans.
    And dolphins, chimpanzees.....

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Where are the frigging scientists who managed to prove that deer get stressed when being chased ? Their results ended deer being chased,surely they can prove that the fox finds it maybe a tad stressful !!!

As for hunting being a countryside industry,well so was the slave trade and child labour !!
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, FriedOnion

Sex
    Male

Fox Hunting back on the agenda for 2017

[QUOTE=essexcamper;1534511]If fighting for the underdog makes me a barbaric wanker... well ive been called QUOTE]

I called you a wanker because you said you would happily see humans torn apart by dogs. On second thoughts....that's kinda cuntish really not the actions of a wanker.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Sex
    Male
    How you people try to justify hunting for sport is sick ! You disgust me !!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, itinerant child, Lightbringer

Sex
    Male
    [QUOTE=Sootyfoot;1534516]

If fighting for the underdog makes me a barbaric wanker... well ive been called QUOTE]

I called you a wanker because you said you would happily see humans torn apart by dogs. On second thoughts....that's kinda cuntish really not the actions of a wanker.
    Yep keep em coming sooty old son you're excelling yourself now lol

Transcending
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Where are the frigging scientists who managed to prove that deer get stressed when being chased ? Their results ended deer being chased,surely they can prove that the fox finds it maybe a tad stressful !!!
    It wouldn't take Stephen Hawking to prove it, anyone who imagines that a fox enjoys being chased by dogs needs some different drugs.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, itinerant child

Sex
    Male
    Looks like they've removed some of yr post sooty... Which is a shame as everyone could see you for who you are.

Sex
    Male

How you people try to justify hunting for sport is sick ! You disgust me !!
    I don't. So please do not class me among "you people"

Pest control is one think. Fox hunt with hounds is a different kettle of sardines my friend, or did u not read the second post on this thread?

Comprehension is obviously not your strongest asset, so may I humbly suggest you go fuck yourself.

Sex
    Female
    Do you understand there is a difference between nature and deliberate cruelty and torture?I geuss you follow your local hunt?

QUOTE=Brynhyffryd;1534486]Ooh, clever little darlings, so small, so cute, so wise!
    Back on Planet Poo, I think you will find that it is starvation and disease that does that in the most part. Shooting, trapping and poisoning 'em certainly doesn't encourage them though.[/QUOTE]
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Sex
    Female
    ???you ok?

Bu bu but cricket, have you ever watched a cat with a bird, or a mouse? Felt the pain of a rat which I have brutally slaughtered? been there in a slaughterhouse when cattle or lambs are being killed by people who like and enjoy their work? It's a mean old world. The ritual, cruel and barbaric slaughter of the occasional fox is no big deal.

Perhaps if foxes were vile and slimy like eels you might feel differently.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    I don't. So please do not class me among "you people"

Pest control is one think. Fox hunt with hounds is a different kettle of sardines my friend, or did u not read the second post on this thread?

Comprehension is obviously not your strongest asset, so may I humbly suggest you go fuck yourself.
    Humbly suggest what you like...

we will justify hunting down and ripping apart the first born child of a hunter by 4x4's and filming the anal rape of their dead daughters warm corpses and the violent brutal deaths of huntsmen ( cunts ) because we find the violent brutal deaths administered at the hands of people who must have some desire to see brutal killings of foxes abhorrent

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by cricket
    Do you understand there is a difference between nature and deliberate cruelty and torture?
    I understand that cruelty and hatred is in our nature, and it is sad to see how close to the surface it lies.

I geuss you follow your local hunt?
    You miss your geuss, Ma'am.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    we will justify hunting down and ripping apart the first born child of a hunter by 4x4's and filming the anal rape of their dead daughters warm corpses and the violent brutal deaths of huntsmen ( cunts ) because we find the violent brutal deaths administered at the hands of people who must have some desire to see brutal killings of foxes abhorrent
    Well said with your useless words of fucking wisdom ... Maybe I didn't quite comprehend that properly !!

Sex
    Female
    why the difference?Do you mean wanker=male cruelty.Cuntish =female cruelty?Maybe your experience of woman has biased you a bit?[QUOTE=Sootyfoot;1534516]

If fighting for the underdog makes me a barbaric wanker... well ive been called QUOTE]

The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    I wouldn't go that far mate....lol

It's funny, I have lived in the country most of my life and the only people that get worked up about killing are the people that it doesn't affect directly. I had a fox kill 25 out of 27 chickens in my coop one night. He died at the end of a 12 gauge the next night. A very quick death and the only fox I ever killed. I cried at having to do that

I also cried at having to shoot a deer that got hit by a car outside my house and four broken legs, splayed out in all directions.

I have never in my life enjoyed killing any animal. But sometimes it is a necessity.

No doubt Essex is gonna have a hate fest at me now I've admitted killing a fox. Let him.

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan, Rick69