THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: A stray cat.

A stray cat.

On Christmas Day, I was visited by a lost cat.I found the owner on Tuesday bit on the way home she jumped out the window and found her way back to my place. The next day when she was to be picked up I was holding her and as soon as she saw the car , she started kicking. Maybe I treated her too well. She certainly liked the neck massages I gave her.
    Her eyes would close in a moment of bliss. I miss her in a way. I found it strange that she had so much trust in me.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by Duckman; 06-01--2017 at 12:09 AM.
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, essexcamper, nicklincs, NomadicRT

Well she has probably been dumped somewhere worse now, you should've kept her or got in touch with an animal charity really.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

You need to be careful. I've heard rumours that criminals are employing stolen cats in a attempt to win the hearts of unsuspecting craftsman. The cats work their way into the vans, homes, sheds and workshops, where they are said to eyei up and cateloging expensive tools and machinery. Only to report back to the criminal gags later with their findings. Police are always giving out warnings at Christmas to the public about cat burglars operating in the area.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Retro

Heavenly Creature
    I'll have a pint of what Alice just had
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

Originally Posted by Duckman
    On Christmas Day, I was visited by a lost cat.I found the owner on Tuesday bit on the way home she jumped out the window and found her way back to my place. The next day when she was to be picked up I was holding her and as soon as she saw the car , she started kicking. Maybe I treated her too well. She certainly liked the neck massages I gave her.
    Her eyes would close in a moment of bliss. I miss her in a way. I found it strange that she had so much trust in me.
    Pretty cat,maybe she will find her way back to you again.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

The owner's cat said it disappeared about a month ago when taking it for a walk. It ran off into the bushes and they could not find it.
    We all lead different lives.