THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is The Catholic Church A Force For Good In The World

Religion....Oh what a can of worms....

Catholic priests... Bunch of nonce's

Jews .. Race of child abusers Its illegal and rightly so to dock a dogs tail but fine to cut off a babies foreskin...

Muslims... well don't they just treat women well...

The list goes on..........

You couldn't make it up !!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Miss_bee

Heavenly Creature
    Can any one of these religions actually produce their god for the world to see?

I exempt tree-huggers like me from this
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature
    You can't ask questions like that, Uncle. It's an awkward question, and therefore forbidden....
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, marshlander

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Can any one of these religions actually produce their god for the world to see?

I exempt tree-huggers like me from this
    God is Nature for me and I look him in the face when I see things untouched or marred by man.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper

bloody blasphemous eyeless uncle jihad , needs getting stoned

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan

Yes,a good bongk on the head
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan

Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan

bongk round head or getting bloody tongs good and hot .

I was talking to a catholic priest ,asking him a lot of questions about catholic teachings.After half an hour he was getting fed up.He told me that if I had faith I wouldnt need to ask questions and as I appeared to have no faith there was no point talking.Then he got up and left.
    Another time I had a row with my childs school for allowing the Giddeons in to do a lecture of an hour with no teacher present to 11 year olds in school time.They were showing slides with the caption "lost souls turn to jesus""be found in christ"etc.My child was distraught as hed taken it to mean that as we dont do church his soul was lost.Dickheads.A catholic priest and a c of e vicar ,both told me at different times"we like to get them young"when i objected to 5 years of age bible only lessons.Brainwashing full stop.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, marshlander

Heavenly Creature

The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper