Thread: Any other hippies on here pregnant ?

Not Quite a Noobie SparkleDevil's Avatar

Any other hippies on here pregnant ?

I'm officially up the duff, and loving it !

Anyone else having a baby this year ?

First time pregnant, so haven't really got any experience - and nothing really to report, smooth sailing so far
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Sarah

my daughter is having her 2nd around beginning of august , had her first 4 years ago, its great
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sarah

Originally Posted by Shroom
    my daughter is having her 2nd around beginning of august , had her first 4 years ago, its great
    Yayy, more grand babies for you
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I have 6 grandkids soon to be 7, 4 kid's and one in the oven and i'm 67.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Sarah, SparkleDevil

I am
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Sarah, SparkleDevil

Originally Posted by milkymomma
    I am
    Yayyyy

How exciting, is this your first ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sarah

Transcending
    Ah that's lovely, SparkleDevil, congratulations and best wishes to you. My baby's nearly 15 now, never did get rid of the tum, lol, enjoy
    x
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, SparkleDevil

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    a
    yay
    more uk hippy babies
    how lovely and warmest congratulations to you SparkleDevil and MilkyMomma and those of you expecting grandbabies too

e:

I'm not pregnant but I am a doula and breastfeeding peer supporter and Mum of 3 so if I can help with any information or answer any questions please just holler

Yay... hippy babies

If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, SparkleDevil

Hope the new mamas hang about as theres lots of experience here too..congrats and welcome xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, SparkleDevil

GivingItThought - Thanks you
    And who cares about a tummy when you have a fabulous teenager.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Sarah
    a
    yay
    more uk hippy babies
    how lovely and warmest congratulations to you SparkleDevil and MilkyMomma and those of you expecting grandbabies too

e:

I'm not pregnant but I am a doula and breastfeeding peer supporter and Mum of 3 so if I can help with any information or answer any questions please just holler

Yay... hippy babies

I would be grateful for all the helps and tips I can get

We wanted to get a Doula, but the price for us was out of reach - so my partner will try and not freak out too much and be a kind of Doula

Living where we do, there's not a lot of alternative parents to ask for advice.
    Am thinking of making a trip to the La Leche group when baby arrives though, hoping to meet more likeminded people.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Lightbringer

Congratulations i'm a Mum of four my youngest is two. Enjoy every moment it all goes so quickly.
    The following users think this post is groovy: SparkleDevil

Congratulations! I was cuddling a newborn yesterday and it was making me soooo broody

The following users think this post is groovy: SparkleDevil